chapter 18

The evening sun rays lazily surfed through the Atlantic waves. It was first day on board and i was hopelessly feeling romantic towards....

..the sea breeze. But things were kind of different with someone from Hayley's league. The blonde. She was endlessly giving us hints about her eating routine(which mostly contained salads and fruits ) as she emptied her stomach nonchalantly to the sea.

The cruise was definitely a heaven. Every piece of it was a marvel to me as i took every information in with wide eyes.

I avoided him as much as i can. He made me feel in a weird way and my heart liked it way too much, so it turned out to be painful instead. Because it was so uncertain and i was too tired of uncertainty of my life. I couldn't put my heart in his bet but again my heart couldn't resist the mixed signals he gave me.......

I closed the book once again. Reading it made me feel like reading a script of my own life.
There were more than 30 people on board and they all were Andre's closest friends and colleagues.

I was watching the evening sun when one of  Andre's friends decided to approach me.

"Hey sexy" a masculine voice echoed near my ear. But the voice was kind of way too familiar.

Ohh no. Not again.

"What.. What are you doing here? "

"Well.. Exactly the same thing that you are doing.."

And he leaned forward to add few words and whispered..

"Seems like Whoring around didn't end well for someone.."

I drew a deep breath in and looked straight into his eyes.

"We both know that who whores around whom and why"

"Exactly.. So why chasing Kenneth when I'm already at your disposal hmnn?"

"I'm not chasing anyone. What's your problem anyway? "

"You were my problem and always will be" Jackson said letting an insane laugh out.
The deck was vacant and everyone was already at the dining area. Jackson slowly charged towards my direction and something in the way he moved wasn't right.

I stepped back hesitatingly.

"Jackson.. Just... Tell me what do you really want?"

Another step back.
and Jackson, another step ahead.

Gosh this is soo not good...

And then i felt my body fall backwards...

Lol
I kind of reread this story(which was awkward) and guess what i found..

A bunch of typos and chapter 8 missing. okay now don't go and check because i corrected it already.bleh.

Yess i had published chapter 8 as chapter 9. Didn't anyone notice?😱

Ohh annd sorry for the late updates. My life is kind of having way too much up and downs nowadays(who else can relate?🙋). Sooo... Patience readers!