~Time Skip to After Sleeping~

I wake up. "Fuck, my back hurts like hell," I say. This is probably because I slept on a little couch thing that I didn't even fit on in Yui's room. "Language." I hear Pigeo-Reiji say. "Oh, hey there. Come to wake me up, darling~" I say in a flirty tone. He looks at me disgusted and says. "In your dreams." He says and looks away blushing. "I would never marry such a disgusting man like you." He says. "I never said we were married. That must mean you wanna get married, plus you're possibly okay with men. I'll take notes," I say and he grits his teeth still blushing. "Th-that's not relevant! He-here just take your school uniform!" He says and shoves it towards me. "Now hold on just a minute," I say and walk closer to him, till the hand that he was giving me my uniform in was against pressed against my chest. "I must know what you did to take care of the event yesterday," I say and wrap my arms around his waist. He looks at me with widened eyes and blushing even more than before. "N-nothing!" I say and Reiji pushes on my chest. "Oh, surely you didn't do nothing. You could barely even stand it when I touched you." I lean down and whisper the last part in his ear. I feel him shiver and his ears turn red as well. "Actually it was pretty hot," I say and move away from his ear and smile mischievously at him. "What time is it?" I hear Yui say almost like she was yawning at the same time. She rubs her eyes and looks over at us. She squints her eyes not used to being open. "O-oh my god." She says as she finally realizes what position me and Reiji are in. Reiji looks over at her and pushes on my chest really hard. He manages to push me off and speedwalk out of the door.

I look back over at Yui. "U-umm," She says. I see blood slowly drip out of her nose. "Blood," I say and point at her. She quickly covers her nose blushing. "Man how can you be so riled up in the morning?" A boy says. Has he been there the whole time? He comes into my view, and it seems to be..... Shu. I think. "I'm really not. It's just the scene was so perfect and I just couldn't miss the chance to make stone-cold Reiji embarrassed." I say and shrug. "Well, I just came here to see if you were ready or not." He says and looks dead at me with no emotion. "Do you wanna help me?" I say in a seductive tone. "Not really." He says and walks over to the couch I slept on and lays down. "Are you going to sleep?" I say and he hums back in response. "Yes, now be quiet." He says. Bossy much.

I pick the uniform off the floor of where Reiji dropped it when 'that' was going on. I smile recalling the memory. I look at it. Wow, it's kinda flashy for a school uniform. Must be a rich people thing. I on the button up shirt and surprising I decide to button it up all the way. I remove my pants from yesterday, not acknowledging that Yui was still in her bed still, and put on the schools pants. Damn these are kinda small on me. They stuck to my thighs form-fittingly and ended right above my ankles. Instead of being form fitting on the lower parts of my leg the gradually become somewhat loose, but not too much.

Like this but the uniform

     I tuck the button up in so it kinda puffs out a little at the waste

I tuck the button up in so it kinda puffs out a little at the waste. I obviously don't need this belt because damn these tight, but they definitely accentuate my lower regions. Damn my butt and dick look good in these, and not to mention them thighs though. I say to myself as I look into the mirror. I'm not kidding they practically show the whole length of my dick. No hiding my big dick magic. I laugh at my own joke and Yui looks at me confused. "I look good, don't I?" I say to Yui. She looks at me and blushes. "I can see everything." She says and accentuates everything. "Thanks," I say and turn around to put my blazer on and the shoes. I'm not gonna wear the socks because I kinda like the ankle look. Fuck. I forgot how to tie a tie. Since I am the gay man that I am. I turn to Shu instead of Yui. "Hey," I say as I nudge him. "What?" He says in a monotone voice. Almost tiredly. "Help?" I say and he opens his eyes, sitting up. "What for?" He says and I hold the tie-up. "Just ask Ayato." He says and I chuckle at his joke. That boy does not know how to tie a tie at all. "Seriously though, please," I say. "I can do it." I here Yui say. "No, I'll do it," Shu says and stands up in front of me practically four inches away from me. "Do you want me to tie it or not?" He says and holds his hand up for me to give the tie to him. I hand it to him and he looks at my collar and wraps around my neck to put the tie around it. He slowly ties the tie and pats my chest at the end looking up at me with a stoic face. "There it's done." He says and backs up a little. "Get ready. I want to leave." He says while looking at Yui and walks out. "O-okay." She says and hurries out of bed and gets ready in like two seconds. "Damn," I say and she looks at me. "I need to get ready fast because they'll get mad at me if I don't." She says and rushes out of the bedroom. "Damn. Okay." I say and walk out of Yui's bedroom.

- There you guys go. I'll probs be releasing another one today.