"Give me that hickey, Horan. You decide where", I whisper, letting my flannel slide off of my left shoulder a bit.

He's instantly at my collarbone but I press his head down even more, so he's nearly as high as where my boob starts. I let him do his job, trying not to moan or groan too loud. Niall makes me a little wet down under. He continues sucking and biting, finishing off with one last kiss on the hickey. He then leans his forehead against mine which catches me off-guard, so I bump my head on the wall behind me. I groan once more before pushing Niall away a bit and closing my flannel up, so it's only half of the buttons still open. Niall's leaning against the closet behind him, having an eye on me all of the time.

"Thanks by the way for doing it on my collar", I say before opening the door.

Before I can open it, Niall calls my name, so I look over at him. My eyes stay fixed on his face.

"Don't worry, I'm not completely stupid. Now go back to your friends while I sort out my little problem", he smirks.

I nod and open the door to Niall's room again. At least eleven pairs of eyes look at me in a mocking way. God, I bet they were at the door, peeping.

"Ohhh, Niall!", Luke mocks me.

"Shut up, you twat", I growl, sitting down next to Mere again.

"Now, show proof", Jake says, taking a sip from his drink afterwards.

I pull my flannel down my left shoulder a bit, seeing a actually really big bruise forming right above my boob. This will take some time to heal away. Niall joins us soon enough, probably just readjusting himself.

"Proof!", Lilian shouts at Niall, so he turns his head, showing off two pretty decent hickeys.

Wow, those are actually really nice ones. I'm pretty proud of myself.

"Damn, girl. You're a fucking leach!", Luke exclaims, laughing a bit.

"That are two really good hickeys", Mia tells me, so I just look down at my lap, trying to keep myself from smiling.

"Well, let's continue. It's my turn!", Riley says, turning the bottle.

The bottle spinns around a little before landing on Lilian. I catch Niall look over at me a few times.

"Truth", Lilian shrugs.

Riley looks over at me, squinting her eyes. I bet she'll ask her about weed.

"Do you smoke weed other than in a normal blunt form?", Riley smiles.

She's too pure to ask about something more dirty. But Riley was always a little weird but weird is okay.

"Pff, bong, banana, blunt, I do all", Lilian answers.

Riley nods, pushing the bottle over to her. Lilian quickly spins it, so it lands on Niall.

"Truth", he mumbles.

Lilian has a wicked smile on her face, as she looks over to Niall.

"Well, since you and Violet had fun in the closet, I'd like to ask you one thing. Have you ever been attracted to someone or in love with someone you actually really dislike or hate?", she asks the tattooed and pierced boy.

He seems to be cought off-guard but regains his normal calm posture.

"Nah, love is stupid. It's always in the way and blinds people. I've never been in love but I've been attracted to certain people I hate or hated. It was usually just a quick fuck and that was it or a favor they owed me", Niall explains, having a cocky smirk on his face.