[The scene switches back to the reporter]

There have been speculations that the businessmen have been kidnapped and put up a fight first, some people going as far as to suggest aliens or supernatural creatures being involved.

Others believe that it was actually a gang fight, and that the falsified names were in order to stay hidden. Other theories include North Korean spies and a lucrative prank by a group of teenagers.

Stay tuned for more news...

[The news end and a commercial for shampoo comes on]

"Aliens? North Korean spies? Oh my god, these people really are crazy. I can't believe they think that!" Jungkook exclaimed, laughing out loud at the ridiculousness of it all.

His roommates remained silent and looked at him with a look he knew all too well. Jungkook knew exactly what was going to hit him. He had already endured a painfully long lecture and lots of scolding from his hyungs once he had returned home.

"Oh no. Don't you guys start, I know I really messed up, but we're not discussing that again. We already argued for 2 hours-"

"Congratulations Jungkook, you made it onto national TV. And you're one of the suspects they're looking for. Thank goodness you are unidentifiable." Jimin drawled out sarcastically, giving the youngest a pretty sour look, before turning off the screen.

"You should have listened to me. I told you that your boss sounded like trouble. But damn I would've never expected him to be the actual Satan." He added.

"Yeah and if you would've listened to me, you wouldn't have fallen from the building!" Jin lamented, wildly waving his arms in the air and glaring at Jungkook.

"Wow, I am so sorry that I didn't expect you to have some sort of death visions or whatever you can see! How the hell was I supposed to know, when you didn't ever tell me?!" Jungkook huffed, glaring back at his hyung.

"Guys, it's fine now. I came just in time and Jungkook is alive. Right now really isn't the time for fighting, don't you think?" Hobi said, trying to calm down the tense atmosphere with a smile.

"Yeah." Jungkook muttered, "We've got other problems at hand, like our maths exam today, so maybe we should just calm down and get along for a while."

But Jin wouldn't let it go. Being stubborn was simply in his nature. "You know what else we've got at hand? A goddamn war between a bunch of whiny angels and the evil things that live in hell. Now how's that for a problem?"

"Hey, that's not my fault! And we're already working on a plan, so can you maybe stop complaining all the time?" Jungkook shot back in annoyance.

Jin suddenly stood up and looked down at Jungkook, his eyes glowing with anger. "Well your plan doesn't seem like a very good one to me! You should stop working for the devil, you cannot protect him and it won't stop whatever is coming towards us!"

Jungkook stood up too and suddenly the tension in the room was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. Everyone was dead silent, observing each other and waiting for anyone to make the next move. The seconds ticked by, as eyes burned into each other, nobody willing to back down.

Jungkook's voice was low and lethal, laced with the poison of his frustration. The anger inside him was boiling and desperately begged to be released. He was tired of everyone blaming him for things or bringing him down, when all he tried to do, was do the right thing. "If what I do is not enough," He seethed, "Then why don't you just go do it yourself? Let's see how the world will fare, if we put all that responsibility on you. Good luck coming up with a plan."