The Beginning is Never an Ending

Now swimming for Auradon in the state champs is... Princess Abby Addams.  I did it, I cant believe I did it. I bet two hundred other girls for this spot. I have trained non stop for weeks to win. I'm looking around the swim center for my family. But like usual they are not their. Why did I ever think that they would show up to this. I mean they show up to all of Bens sports games. I keep looking when I see my best friend Lonnie sitting in the stands. When she walks over to me she sees the disappointment in my eyes.

"Oh hunny I'm sorry your parents did not show up. But I have a surprise for you." Lonnie said giving me a hug.

" What is it Lonnie" I said

" Turn around " she said

When I turned around to see her parents their with signs with my name on them.

" You guys. Oh my god this is so amazing thank you so much." I said to Mulan and Shang.

"You are most welcome. Where is your family, I would love to catch up with your mother." Said Mulan

"They did not show up" I said looking down at my water logged feet.                                                        

"Oh hunny I'm so sorry. I thought  they would show up to this one." said Mulan                                     

"Its ok at least you guys showed up. I at least had you guys that support me." I said
 They gave me a huge hug. I always feel like I was a science experiment gone wrong. But you know I am the only one in my family with red hair. I was walking into the locker room when I felt a hand on my shoulder. when I turned around no one was there.