Chapter 16: Together

May's POV
"It means that-"
Come on, come on.
What does it mean?
Am I so dumb that I can't figure it out?
The suspense is killing me!

.

.

.

"We have a little more chance with the boys", Dawn said calmly.

WHAT?!

What did she just say?

How?

Misty and I stared at Dawn confusely, our mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, trying to question what she meant.
But we were speechless.

Dawn laughed at our confused faces and proceeded to explain,"You see, since we never age and is immortal, we can stay with the boys without the fear of us getting older and dying, leaving them behind."

Misty and I smiled happily, as now we had more of a chance with them.

"But", Dawn continued.
"Don't be happy too soon. Remember we still have to find a way not to kill them, without us leaving and plus, once they find out our true motives here, we're doomed. Even if we mean no harm to them now."

Our smiles faltered once we heard Dawn's statement, but we looked at each other reassuringly.

We will find a way.

Drew's POV
Wow. I'm full.
I'm so happy that the girls are alive.(Mainly May)
Paul, Ash and I are planning on confessing to them soon.
I'm kinda worried about Paul and Ash though.
I'm more worried for Paul than Ash actually.
Ash may be dense usually, but once he has figured out his feelings, there's nothing holding him back.
Paul on the other hand, will definitely have a harder time. He doesn't really know how to express his feelings very well.
I just hope Dawn also likes Paul. Paul can't go through a rejection. He'll turn colder and I really don't want that to happen. I want only the best for him.
Anyways, it's getting late, so we better get back to the girls.

The next day~
"Move! Just pick it up, you little baby!"

Well, if you're wondering what's going on, that's Misty. And she's ordering Ash to clean up their house.

Why?

Remember before all the trouble, Ash lost and has to obey Misty for a day?
Yup.
That day is today.

Poor Ash.

He had been ordered around many times already. From washing their clothes to cleaning and to also serving and carrying Misty.
I guess Misty's using this time to it's fullest.

Misty's POV
After Ash finished all my errands,he decided to bring me for a walk at the seaside. It was already dark out, even so the moon shined brightly as it's light was reflected by the sea waters.
I felt stronger and at ease.
Water is my main power.
My main source.
It feels so relaxing just to stroll by the beach.
We walked for awhile till Ash suddenly stopped.
He turned around, held both of my hands and said, "Even though you make me do many things that I may not like to do today, but I will gladly do it for you as long as it makes you happy. What I'm trying to say is that Misty, I love you and I hope that you'll be my girlfriend. Will you accept?"