Jin Pov

I was patiently waiting for y/n to come out. I really hope she wont escape from me.. I finally got her and we finally can get together.. I jus-

Suddenly my thoughts cut off as a lady bump into me with a cup of coffee.. it actually spill onto my expensive coat.

??:
I am so sorry .. I didnt mean too ..
I will pay u back !! Please dont hurt me..

I feeling annoyed with the feeling as the coffee gonna stain my coat for the rest of the day .. I look at my watch , its about to get in the departure.. But y/n didnt come out of the restroom..

You:
Leave , Just go ! You no need to pay me anything as I took out my coat and fold it into half ..

??:
Really ..? You sure I doesnt need to pay you? It seem pretty expensive sir..

You:
Yeah .. I am sure , just leave before I get irritated.

Yoongi Pov

It seem like my plan work .. The lady whom spill onto hyung coat .. Just right on time as Y/n came out of the toilet and start looking around..

I run towards her. My heart beat non-stop .. its been so long.. finally I can get to see her ..

Y/n Pov

I look around feeling nervous but I cant seem to see yoongi.. suddenly
A hand interwine with mine.. I look up and its yoongi..

He quickly pull me and we ran away together from Jin .. away from everyone..

As we finally out of the the airport..
He took me into his car..

He then give me a tight hug.. a warm tight hug that I used to love back in the past..

I cry in his arms. He make me feels calm .. he let go of the hug and look at me with those eyes.

Yoongi:
Dont worry , We'll be okay.. alright so stop trembling , I will protect you from him. Dont cry anymore as he wipe the tears on my face giving me the same old gummy smile.

You:
I am.. sorry yoongi.. I thought I really wont see you again..

Yoongi:
Its okay .. I am here .. I am right beside you now arent I?

You:
Thank you .. for saving me ..

2 weeks after ,

Yoongi actually became the successful producer . He have his own small studio and he make music and train some underground rapstars.

He became famous.. and My fear is back . What if , Jin come back for me again..?

At his studio ,

Yoongi:
Y/n..? Are you still asleep ? As he start to pat my head.

I woke up .. and start to stretch myself.

Yoongi:
I brought us some food , I am so sorry that we gonna overnight again?

You:
Its okay.. I wont mind spending more time with you as I smile widely..

Yoongi:
Thank you I am glad my future wife didnt mind as he kiss my lips .

The kiss got heated as He pulled me onto his lap .. Our tongues fight against each other .. We let out our breath and he start to caress my face.

Yoongi:
We should start to plan our wedding date. Y/n

You:
But .. You are busy yoongi.

Yoongi:
Y/n. I doesnt have plans next week , so lets go and pick a wedding dress for you okay?