Chapter 10: Taken Away (Part 2)

~just enjoy... it gets good childs~lenyaw <3~

JAKE'S POV:

                    Kayla and I were 4 minuets away from where they were holding my boyfriend hostage. I just wanted to know what made them want to take him. After staring at the road straight ahead, Kayla then looked over at me. "Jake, its gonna be okay. He will be okay." she said, looking at my eyes. I closed my eyes and then started to tear up.

                   By this time, I could barely see the road. It was just blobs of colors. She grabbed a tissue from the glove department and wiped my eyes. Before more tears rolled down the side of my face, her soft voice started to talk once more:

                   "He will be okay. Dont worry too much. As soon as we get there, we'll straighten things out."

                    I wiped my own tears this time. Then, I took a deep breath and looked over to her, comming to a complete stop. "We're here Kayla.." She was quick on her feet. The door on her side opened and she bolted over to the houses front doors.

                   Soon, I ran after her, trying to catch up. The house was a baige color with red double-doors. She knocked on the doors. Once... no answer. A second time... still no answer. Kayla got furious. She started to bang on the doors. I joined in and helped her.

                    An older man opened the door after we viloently banged on it. "What do you two kids want?" the man said with an angry look on his face. It was all an act. Kayla then tried to convice the man o let us in but he was very denial. I couldn't wait any longer. "I WANT MY ALBER-" I screamed, until she put her palm over my mouth.

                   "Jake?..." Ablert said from another room. Thats when my heart stoped. He was okay.. I pushed the man out of my way and ran into their house. "JAKE! Wait up!" Kayla yelled, pushing the man down and out of her way and running inside. Damn.. was she strong.

ALBERT'S POV:

                    They looked some-what  familiar. It was dark in the room because the lights were off but i could tell that they were older than me. The lady was wearing and all black pants and shirt and heels and the man was wearing a brown coat and jeans with boots.

                     The man went and sat down in a couch chair. He leaned forward then started to speak. "Hi Albert.." the man said, softly. I replied with a grunt. The woman then came closer. I started to get hot and sweaty. I then moved around, struggling to get out. "There is no need to try and escape.." the woman said.

                    I just rolled my eyes and kept struggling. She got closer. I gulped and then stoped strugging. The man got up and cut on the lights. I then got a really good look at the both of there faces. The man then walked over to me, slowly.

                   "Why did you break my little girls heart?.." he said standing over me. My mind was all  blank. The only thing that  I could think about was Jake. I just stood there looking into his eyes silently. He then got ouder. "WHY. DID. YOU. BREAK. MY. LITTLE. GIRLS. HEART!" he said, grabbing my collar and picking my and the chair up.

                  "W-What are y-you talking ab-bout?" I questioned, as i studdederd in fear. "YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOUNG MAN!" He sounded pretty serious. I teared up and I was still confused. He put me back down and took deep breathes.

                 Someone then started to knock on the door. The knocks got louder and louder. I thought someone was coming to find me, but that stoped a long time ago. The man finally went to the door after the person on the other side of the door knocked about three times.