Chapter 3: Did We Really Do It?..

FanArt By: Mee 🖤

***WARNING***
~there is some sexual scenes in this chapter. IKR. dont go skiping and tying to find it either XD. enjoyyy!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***ZEH TIME SKIPZ***

ALBERT'S POV:

**2:21 am**
"DUDEEEE, let's go to a party or something!" I said jumping off the couch. "Reallyyyy.. a party? Dude, are you like 12 or something?" Jake said rolling his eyes. I pulled him off the couch and we both fell onto the floor. He was laying on top of me. I didn't realise until about 3 seconds later. Jake noticed tho. He was blushing a tomato red. My face then started to feel hot. "A-Albert.. are you...blushing?" he said with a smerk on his face. I quickly exclaimed, "N-NO DUDE!.." "Yeah.. you are dude..." he said staring at my cheeks. He got up and then walked into his kitchen. I got up thinking to myself, " OMG. I was..BLUSHING.. ahh.. im soo embarrassed." I face palmed myself then headed to the kitchen. "Whatcha dooooin?" I said in Isabella voice from Phineas and Ferd. He turned and looked at me and laughed. " Grab some glasses. We can have our own party." My eyes widen. " Okay dude! Lets do it!" I hope the neighbors don't call the cops..

JAKE'S POV:

As I grabbed the drinks, I heard ' Spooky, Scary, Skeletons' playing from the living room. I took the glasses and drinks and headed over to the living room. Albert just turned 21 soo is legal for him to drink. I saw Albert dancing to the song like a monkey. I sat the drinks and stuff on the coffee table slowly so he wouldn't hear me. I snuck up behind him and hugged him behind. "D-Dude are you already drunk?" I played it off as if I was.  "N-Nah.. Pshhh.. What are you even..talking about dude?" I slured in my words. He looked at me and laughed. Ou of nowhere, he shook me and told me to stop faking. I laughed soo had that I fell onto the floor and hit my head on the couch leg. He laughed soo hard that he snorted like a PIG.

***ZEH TIME SKIPZ***

ALBERT'S POV:

After 5 to 7 drinks, Jake and I were sluring every word we said. I barley understood what he was saying. And I guess he didn't understand me. All of a sudden... Jake walked over to the speaker and cut the music off. He dimmed the lights and I started to get confused. He got closer and closser to me. I backed up until I was laying on the couch. I cllosed my eyes and hoped that this was just a dream. Turns out I was wrong. I started to feel warm kisses going from my neck down to my collar bone. As I opened my eyes, there he was. Jake was kissing my neck, slowly turning me on. It was so wrong, but felt so right. Soon enough he went to grab some lotion. He came back and pulled my sweat pants down and threw them on the floor. Next was my boxers. He slid thoes down super slowly. Making me more... impatient. As soon as they came off, he grabbed the lotion and putsome on his index and middle finger. Then I started to feel his fingers stretching me out. I felt pain but small bits of pleasure. I let out a small moan, and covered my mouth doing so. When I was fully stretched out, he made his way into my entrance. It started off slow and steady. As he bucked his hips back and forth, I had to grab a pillow to cover my moans. They got louder and louder as he went faster and faster. He sped up for a second and then went back to a steady pase. He hit my G- spot continusly. "D-Don't stop... fuck Jake..faster.." I said under my breath. So he did so..over and over again.. causing me to come all over myself. I felt so embarased. I felt his warm arms slide under my back and he picked me up. He brung me to the bathroom and sat me down. "Owwww.." I screamed. There was so much pain in my ass.. It was so painfull... you dont even know.... Ughhh... what was I thinking... Are we friends... with... benefits?

~~~ TO BE CONTINUED ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ hey guys.. ik it was mostly Albert's pov.. but I was writing on a school night and I wanted to get the 3rd chapter done for you guys! hope you enjoy my fan fic so far ~
~lynn out :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* another note *
~ send some questions for some Q/A chapters ~