Chapter 5: The Hill

FanArt By: LynnLorine 🖤

***DAH NEXT DEY***

JAKE'S POV:

***4:26 am***
I rolled over and saw Albert sleeping next to me. He looked so peaceful. Im just glad that he doesn't snore. Slowly, I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. "S-Should I ask him?" I questioned to myself. I really wanted to ask him to.. move in.. with me. I walked to the living room and sat down. Out of nowhere, his phone started ringing. It was beside me so I decided to check it out. I leaned over to look at it. "Oh.. Its... Her" I said rolling my eyes. Me being the snake I am, I answered it. "Hel-" I said until I was rudely inturupted. "ALBERT IM SOOOOOO SORRY! I DON'T EVEN CARE FOR AMARII! IT WAS A ONE TIME THING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE TAKE ME BACK! I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND NOT JUST YOUR MONEY AND YOUTUBE FAME!" she screamed at the top of her lounges. I did my best at trying to sound like Albert, " I will-" she cut me of.. again. "OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YO-" I cut her off then. "I will not take you back." I said with a bold voice. "Huh? What do you you mea-" she said as I hung up the phone. I started to get tired and I yawned way to much that I teared up. I got up and put his phone on a charger and went back to the room. As soon as I got back, Albert was just in his underwhere. My face started to feel hot. I guess I was blushing. Me being the guy I am off camera, I got on the bed and cuddled with him. I wraped my arms around his warm body and fell asleep instantly.

LANA'S POV:

Ughh.. why won't he answer his damn phone. Why won't he take me back. "-probably because you cheated on him" Amarii said from the hallway. "Huh. A-Amarii, uhh you're s-still here??" I studered. "Yeah. You didn't mean what you told me the other day?" he said as his eyes softened. " I d-did. I just.. I dont know." I said looking down at the floor. Amarii shiftedover to me and hugged me. " I'll get a job. One that is more paying than his YT funds." he said looking me dead at my face. "O-Okay Amarii." I said as he walked off. "I-I Love You.. NIght" I yelled to get his attention before he went back to sleep. I got super sleepy randomly an dpassed out on the floor, dreaming of me and Amarii's future.

ALBERT'S POV:

***10:56 am***
I woke up to Jake's warm and soft arms around me. I blushed and got out of bed. Huh? My phone is on the charger? I didn't do it, maybe Jake did. I turned it on and saw: missed call from - Lana 💔 (7) . I missed 7 calls from her? Why is she calling me, I thought she never even loved me. As I rolled me eyes, Jake had gotten up from the bed and walked over to me. "Heyyy sexy. How did ya sleep?" he said with a small smerk on his face. I got up and kissed him. He kissed back. We started kissing until he made the move to start making out with me. I grabbed his ass and felt him jump. Then making out turned into us tounge kissing. The way he was passionately kissing me, made me feel even more butterflies in my stomach. I then started to feel.. hard. Honestly, I just hope he doesnt feel me slowly geting harder and harder. I broke make-out session between us. Why? Because I didn't wanna do it this early. We can save it for later on. "Albert.." he said in a calm voice. "Yah Jakey?" I said with a smile on my face. " I wanna take you somewhere... somewhere.. where we can be alone" he said as I looked around the room. "Aren't we already alone?" I said giggling under my breath. "-Albert im serious." He said looking at me squinting his eyes. "oh- um- yeah... im sorry.. Yeah.. lets go somewhere... to be alone." I said in a quiet voice. "Its a very specil place, go and get your shower. he said grabbing him some clothes. I went to go get my shower until I heard footsteps comming up behind me. I didn't turn around cause I felt hella careless, all I wanted to do was go where Jake was gonna take me. I took off my shorts and boxers and cut the shower on. "Heh.." said Jake from the corner. "AHH. J-JAKE... W-WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING IN HERE???" i screamed covering my penis with my hands. "Ha-Ha.. you're cute" he said winking at me with a smerk. He got closer and closer to me. I knew I couldnt move so I just sat I in the tub. He removed his shirt, revealing his sexy ass body. Since I was already nude, I didn't have to take anything off. He hoped in the shower with his pants still on. He spread my legs apart slowly. As he went down, I shut my eyes tightly...

JAKE'S POV:

As I kissed his body up and down, I noticed that he had an erection. I went down even farther. I put my hands on his member and started a slow and steady rhythm. Up and down, slow and steady. When I got more comfortable, I wraped my lips around his tip. I went up and down on his member. I felt him shaking. Before I could finish, I felt a warm liquid fill my mouth. I picked my head up and the stuff was driping from my mouth. "I-I AM SOOO SORRY JAKE. I DIDN'T MEAN T-" he said blushing until i cut him off by putting my finger over this lips. I cut the shower off and got out, pulling Albert up with me. I pulled him close and walked him out to the room. He grabbed him some clothes and I did so too. As soon as we got dressed we headed out. I came up behind him and wraped a scarf around his eyes. "Dude. Why you put this on me?" he questioned. I just smerked and said, "heh.. you'll see when we get there." About 15 mins later, we arrived to our destination. I opened the door for Albert. I didn't wanna remove the blind fold yet. I grabed his hands and guided him up the hill. About half way up, he tripped over his own foot causing us to tumble down the hill. As soon as we got to the bottem, we shared a laugh. Not just any laugh. A rememberable moment for the both of us. As his blindfold sliped off of his face he stared at me.. dead at my face. He came in closer and kissed me. I chose to kiss him back. We got up and dusted the grass off of out shirts and pants. I grabed his hand and guided him up the hill. When we got to the top, I pulled him on top of me. I grabbed his soft cheeks and came in to kiss him. He kissed back. I felt.. like.. I was in love. We leaned onto the tree that was onto of the hill. We talked about some childhood memorries, moments from roblox that we had, and our future. "J-Jake.." Albert said as he held my hands...

ALBERT'S POV:

When I held his hand, I felt like it was the right time to tell him how I felt. "Jake.. I know we've been through the ups and downs together. You had to put up with me even when I do the dumbest shit. You've been there when I was down, mad at the world or even when im in the happiest mood. I love you more than anything. Im so glad that I have a guy like you in my life. And it got me thinking, I think im ready to make US official." I started to blush like never before. I felt like I was gonna throw up all the butterflies that were in my stomach. I looked down the hill. Jake put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. "Y-Yes.. I wanna make US official." he said blushing a firetruck red. " I- I love you too, Albert." he said hugging really tight. I couldn't keep myself from kissing him all over. I grabbed him and pulled him closer. We started to tounge kiss. The feeling of Jake next to me made me forget all of my trouble. It felt like it was our own universe. It was just Me and Him. In our own parralel ( i still- you already know) universe. "I Love You Jake..." I said quietly. " I Love You Too Albert..." He wispered into my ear......

~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ hope you guys enjoyed chapter 5 of this fan fic. Its a little bit longer than ususal. I posted a day early because i am busy all day on monday. next update is on tuesday ~
~lynn out 8D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~