chapter 51

Lucy's P.O.V

"....37 years in prison...." was all I was looking out for. We did it! She'll be locked up until I'm 54! I squeeze Harry's hand tightly, to stop myself from jumping up and down in excitement. Harry gave me the biggest smile ever which I returned.

After watching her being handcuffed and taken back to her room, we ran over to Danny who was leaning against a pole smiling to himself, arms folded across his chest. "We did it!" I yell or, scream happily.

"I know!" He mock screams back. He walks over to us and we group hug it out. "She's gone!"

"Yay!" We pull away. "Now we just have to get Darren behind bars and then we can live happily ever after!" I squeal.

"Mary said that, that case is going to be on Monday 28th. Everybody needs to rest a bit and the court is full tomorrow." Harry said.

"Wait. How do you know that?" I ask. I can't remember her saying anything about that and I've been next to him the whole day basically.

"After Julia had been locked up, Mary said that. I guess you were just too happy to listen." He explained. Oh.

"Okay. Wanna go get food? I fancy KFC." I pat my belly as it rumbles.

"Sure. As long as there aren't bucket loads of reporters outside." Harry was in.

"I've got to head home. Sorry guys." Danny wasn't.

"Aww. Okay. It was nice meeting you!" I say and hug him.

"You too, Lucy. I hope we can meet again soon." He hugged me back. "See you later!" Then he walked away.

"He's a nice bloke." I tell Harry once Danny's gone. "Now. Onwards child! The queen demands food!" I joke and point towards the door.

"And would the Queen like a piggy back?" Harry asked poshly, bowing.

"Eh, why not." I shrug and he bends down so I can jump onto his back. "Careful. I don't want to hurt your broken arm." I say, eyeing his cast.

"It'll be fine, just jump on." He insists.

"Okay..." I climb onto his back and he jumps a bit to push me further up.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Ready." As soon as I say that, he starts running off down the halls, towards the large wood doors. "Harry!" I squeal.

"Yes, M'lady?" He yells over his shoulder.

"Slow... down!" I laugh.

"Never!" He shouts and runs faster. I carry on laughing and tighten my grip on his shoulders. We recieve many disaproving looks from random people and soon we reach the doors. Harry slows down into a jog. I rest my head on his shoulder and listen to the small pants come out of his mouth.

"A little out of shape, are we?" I mutter into his ear.

"I need to hit the gym. It's been a long time since I last went there." He explained.

"Awe, Hazza. I was only joking. You are gorgeous." I tell him and kiss his cheek.

"And you are beautiful." He replied. I blushed slightly.

"What do you think would've happened if Ed had never came into that music store?" I asked. Harry knew how I ended up in the studio.

"We might not have met, your hearing would still be gone and your talent wouldn't have been recognized." He said sadly.

"I'm so glad you found me. You saved me, Harry." I hugged him a little tighter.

"We saved each other." He replied. We walked out the door and were greeted by reporters again. Jesus, can't they leave us alone?

I was too busy holding onto Harry to notice what bullshit they were throwing at us this time. There was something about Mya being pregnant mentioned which caught my attention. It was insulting. Yes, Mya is only 16 but she was more mature then any other person I have ever met that age. For someone to say that she will be a bad mother is disgusting. How dare they.

Paul's car was at the end of the runway if reporters. Harry shrugged me off his back and walked around the other side of the car. I got in and we were off.

"Hey, Paul?" I ask.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He answers.

"Can you drop Harry and I off at KFC?"

"As long as you buy me some chips."

"Black mail, I have taught you well." I smile. "Okay."