Chapter 8

**Edited**

Alexis POV

I woke up alittle earlier then normal this morning and smiled when i realized i was still in Luke's arms in the same position i fell asleep in. He was so warm and made me feel really safe, but i really needed to go back to my house and get some things i mean i litterally have nothing here thats mine and although i like it here its weird to always have to borrow someone elses clothes.

I sat up slowly,or at least tried to, i felt  Luke's  arms tighten around my waist as he pulled  me back down against his chest witch caused me to giggle.

"Luke i need to get up" i pleaded lightly pushing on his chest. He graoned but his hold did not loosen.

"Nu-uh, this comfy" he spoke like a caveman as he began to draw little circles on my upper thigh which sent shivers throughout my body. He smiled as if he knew the effect he had on me, i on the other hand pouted.

"Please i need to pee." I pleaded with him.

"So?" He countered with a chuckle.

"So...if you dont let me up i will end up peeing on you" at that his eyes flew open and he scrunched his nose as he released me. I laughed as i jumped up off him and ran to the bathroom.

"Haha! I won!" I joked as i came out of the bathroom, blatter relieved, my hair now thrown up into a quick messy bun and my teeth brushed. He chuckled and i noticed he had combed his hair and changed his clothes in the short time i was in the bathroom, he was now wearing a black t-shirt and sweatpants that fit him nicely the shirt accenting his toned mucles and the sweats hanging of his waist in a way that made him look sexy as hell, i blushed at myself for thinking this, his laugh shook me from my thoughts and thats when i realized id been staring.

"Do i look okay?" He asked as he walked over to me and snaked his arms around my waist pulling me close to him, i noted that our hips fit snuggly together.

"Y-yes you look fine." I cursed myself for stuttering.

"Thank you" he studied me for a moment before reaching into his pocket and handing me a credit card with his name on it. "Here i want you to take this and go with a few of the she-wolves in the pack and go shopping get yourself some clothes and anything else you need or want spend as much as you want." He said and I instantly i shook my head.

"No i-i have plenty of clothes and things at my house we can just go g-" i was cut off by his angry growl and i whimpered in response.

"No I will go for you and retrieve a few things if you want but you are not going back to that house." He said stubbornly. Which caused me to let  out a soft growl.

"But Luke you have no idea what things in that house are important to me and whats not some of that stuff are thungs my mother gave me right before she died and its all i have left of her! A-and im not going to let someone else decide whats important in my house and whats not so its final im going with you and there is nothing you can do to change my mind." And with that i turned and walked back into the bathroom after grabbing the items i wore the day i got here that were freshly washed and put in my room. I felt extremely proud of myself for standing uo to Luke the way i did AND to top it all off i didnt even cower and wait to be hit i just walked away, i let out alittle laugh as i finished getting dressed and then walked out of the bathroom to see a very upset looking Luke sitting on my bed.

"Im sorry" he said as i looked at him his brown eyes filled with sadness. "I really am sorry i should not have said you couldnt go back to your house to get some things its just he hurt you in that house and i just kinda figured you wouldnt ever want to  go back there....i guess i was afraid too i didnt want you to get hurt." When he finished speaking i walked over to him and hugged him, as i did i felt his arms wrap around my waist almost instantly hugging me back.

"Its okay" i said as i buried my face into his neck. "I understand you were afraid for my safety but you said yourself the day i woke up here. My fathers dead there is no way for him to hurt me anymore." I felt his lips pull up into a smile against my neck and i smiled as well.

"But i still want you to go shopping with the girls." He said as he stood  up and headed towards the door.

"Fine! I will tomorrow after we get stuff from my house." I said with a smile but my words made him stop in his tracks.

"You want to go back there....today?" He asked as he turned towards me.

"Yes why wouldnt i?" I questioned him.

"I dont know i just thought maybe you would want to wait." He chuckled. "Can you at least wait till after breakfast?" He asked and i nodded which made him smile before i watched his expression go blank and when it returned to normal he frowned for a moment before his smile returned and he went back to walking towards the door.

"What was that?" I asked following close behind him.

"What was what?" He asked as if acting like that didnt just happen.

"Your  face it went completely blank back there." I said as he looked down at me while i mimicked his expression.

"Oh that well that was a mind link i was linking one of the pack members and asking them something." He said with a smile and i just nodded and pretended i knew what he was talkimg about as we entered the kitchen and werr enveloped by chatter and the smell of food.

**lol yes i know kinda crappy way to end a chapter but hey dont wanna be too busy in one chapter 😂 vote and comment i love to hear yalls feedback to my stories and if you have any questions you can comment them too and i will answer love you all 💙💜💖💕💓**