Chapter 1:Valentine's Surprise..

Start from the beginning

I live in a house which is brought by Mahira's Dad... I mean my mom's elder brother's ...

me.. Mahira.. Jasmine are studying in the same collage and live in same house...

Jasmine is actually a Bangladeshi girl.... She is here for her studies in scholarship and we're friends from our first day of collage.. She lives with us. As a paying guest...

After 30 minutes I reached at collage.... I saw Samantha and Radhika coming towards me.

- Hey Zahra ...(that was Sam)

- hey Sam... Hey Radhika....

-hey (Radhika said)..

"Thanks for your notes.. And Happy Valentine's day " they both said me.....oops I totally forget ..but how can I remember.... I don't have any boyfriend ....nor I want to be in relationship!!

" happy Valentine's day to both of you too...." I greeted back...."what's the plan of yours Zahra ??" Radhika asked..

"Me?? Well I don't have any plan for myself... But definitely have something for Mr. And Mrs. Parker .....at their cafe....what about you Radhika.....isn't Siddharth is coming"...I asked..

Siddharth is Radhika's fiancée and very soon they are getting married..... It's obviously a big fat Indian wedding...

"Yeah ....he is and Sam is going with her date Eric in evening"...Sam blushed ..

.wow... I'm very happy for her... After Sam's breakup.. She was all broken.... The blush on her face is so cute..Allah please bless her like this always!!
.
"that's awesome Sam... I'm so happy..." I replied..

I got a call ......

"OK Zahra ...we're going for shopping ....have to buy something for them"....Radhika said with smile..

"OK see you soon ....bye "I replied

I received the call.. But before I could say

- hel....

-you idiot..stupid. Where the hell are you. ...??(Jasmin)

-Jazz relax..... I just arrived collage ..and notes for Sam...

- lazy butt..... Come fast at cafe... We are waiting..... All of them are arrived!!

- OK OK ...I'm coming just calm down!!

I'm coming just calm down!!