Part 7(LAST PART)

PRESENT

"ma'am your coffee..."

waiters voice make swara return to her senses.she nodded and he left.she closes book and keep it on table,crosses her arms over table and put face on it and starts looks to side.

FLASHBACK

"what is this sanskar...."swara said and hit book on his head.

"its very useful book..you will be free after your chachi's death."sanskar said laughing,pulls her close to him and opened book in front of both.

Book is "hundred easy ways to kill someone"

"1st way 'mix poison in food'...its perfect for you.i will buy you poison and mix it in milk which you give her in night"sanskar said in very serious tone.swara laugh loudly.

"you are impossible..'swara said between her laugh.

"you know i think its not good idea....you can go behind bars.but its fine we have hundred"sanskar said,ignoring her laugh and turns page.

"2nd way...'stab him'.....rubbish you will die with heart attack before stabbing her'sanskar said while making face and turns page.

"you know mr.boyfriend.....you are cute"swara said and kiss on his cheek.

"you are distracting me....'sanskar said throwing daggers at her.

"sorry...what is next rule."swara said,takes book from his hands and turns page.

" push her from high place" sanskar said and kissed on her cheek.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Swara blinks her tears eyes and gets surprised a bit.

"is this sanskar...."swara said and squint her eyes to see.she gets up and walks toward him.

"what?....i was not following you'sanskar said quickly.

"i didn't say anything..."swara said in confused tone.sanskar clears his throat and gets up.

"are you still angry....."swara said ,looking at him sadly.

"i am sorry for last night.....i am no one to be angry."sanskar said and tried to walk but swara holds his hand.

"can we talk....."

"some other day..."sanskar said,frees his hand and leaves.

****************************

AFTER A WEEK

"swara please try this...."ragini said and throw one saree at her.swara makes face and walks toward changing room and comes out after wearing it.

"mom will like it..."ragini asked,looking at her from top to bottom.

"anyone will like it!...'some boy said and whistled.ragini and swara looks toward small group of boys.

"i will go and change...'swara said nervously,sliding hair behind ear.

"go slap him...'ragini said in serious tone.

"no...we should just leave."swara said fidgeting her fingers.

"go slap him otherwise i will slap you and throw you out from house."

Swara throws daggers at her then moves toward boys.they looks at her with raised eye brows and smile evilly.Swara slap that boy with closed eyes.Boys got straight and looks at her angrily.

"i am so sorry...."swara said in panicked voice.

"swara run...'ragini shouted and run herself.

"huh!..."swara muttered confusingly and run toward exit door.boys run after her.swara hides behind a wall.