Part 2

Swara felt small pain in her elbow joint and opened her eyes and looked at her elbow and saw a injection.

"injection..."swara murmured and tried to get up but sanskar holds her.swara's vision gets clear.

"sanskar...what am i doing here?"swara said and removes his hands.

"i brought you here when you fainted"sanskar said in plain voice.

"thank you..."swara said while stepping down from bed.sanskar holds her hand.

"where are you going?.."sanskar asked in angry voice.

"i am fine now..."swara said and tried to pull her hand but sanskar was not in mood to leave her hand.

"doctor will decide this.."sanskar said through gritted teeth.

"she is perfectly fine..just had a small food poisoning.'doctor said in professional way.swara stares at sanskar's face then pulls her hand.

"thank you doctor and thank you so much mr.mawheswari....now i should leave"swara said and stands on her feet.

"give me your reports..."sanskar said while getting up himself.

"reports...which reports?"swara asked confusingly.

"your medical reports..."sanskar said,throwing daggers at her.swara stares at him for a second then beats her forehead.

"now i got...why you brought me here.... i am not cancer patient.ragini had a small prank with my boss......those reports were fake."swara said explaining him everything.

At that time,room door gets open and karan comes there with frustrated face.

'what are you doing here..."karan asked from sanskar. swara walked toward door with red face.she was hardly controlling her laugh.

"was helping a ABLANARI...'sanskar said,putting his hands in pockets.swara stopped that instant,turned and walked back to him.

"what did you just call me?"swara asked,looking at his face angrily.

"get out from here.."sanskar said with stone face.

"i asked something?..."swara asked putting stress on every word.

"do you want me to call security?"sanskar said in warning tone.swara clenched her fist in anger then turns and leaves from there.sanskar smiles a little.

*********************************

"please swara...my mom met with accident.i have to be there.please handle everything here"lucky said in pleading voice.

"lucky...why your mother met with accident during this function."swara said in irritated voice.lucky looks at her worriedly.

"you are still here....leave"swara said making face.

"thank you.."lucky give her side hug and leaves hurriedly.

"hey bhagawan...why you made this jerk."swara muttered angrily.she looks at her wrist watch and gets worried.

"such a short time..."swara walks toward kitchen.

AFTER AN HOUR

"when this party will get over.."swara said while looking at party hall.she takes another sip of water and looks at her wrist watch.she again looks at hall and her sight met with sanskar.

Swara raised her eyebrows,seeing him staring at her.

'swara...'ragini called her from back.swara turns back.