the beginning of an unknown nightmare

You.  I have no idea where to begin.  You are the worst, most execrable, substandard, appalling human being I have ever come into contact with.  Yet somehow, aside that, you are the most remarkable and breathtaking person I have ever had the privilege of meeting.

In all my years of life, I am pretty sure that my first ever descriptive memory of life was with you. You were around eight years old, while I was only six. We were in the green, wide open front yard of your house in our pajamas, and we were rolling around on the grass together laughing in the middle of the night. I used to think it was fate, you know, how we knew each other. Your dad and mine met in elementary school, and are even still best friends to this day. I thought that that for sure had meant something, that it was 'destiny' for us to be together.  You did too. At first.

     Our story is a weird one, most would consider it the cliché falling-in-love-with-your-best-friend story.  According to my dad, we first met when I was around 2 years old, although I have no memory of any of it.  You were considerably the first friend I had ever had.  At the end of my eighth birthday party, I hugged you and said goodbye and that I would see you later.  At the time, I did not realize that it would be the last time I would see you for the next few years to come.  So long, that I ended up forgetting all about you.

i missजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें