Chapter 2 "O-M-G"

Start from the beginning

Halstead looks at the pictures, "At least the kitchen is done

Halstead looks at the pictures, "At least the kitchen is done. That's a big expense you don't have to worry about."
"Yeah. The previous owners just got done re-doing the kitchen and the two rooms and banister in the next picture when he was offered a job out in California. The wife didn't want to be stuck here with two young children while her husband was out there. So they took a loss on the house to hurry and move" Shaylynn tells him.
Shaylynn takes her phone and puts it back in her bag. When she looks up, she sees Severide walk in with a woman. They walk over to the bar and sit down.
Dawson walks over to their table with a beer for Halstead. She looks at Shaylynn and then looks to see what she's looking at.
Dawson looks back at Shaylynn, "That's the new girl in the Firehouse office. Her name's Moon. She's a real pain in the ass! She doesn't know how to run any of the equipment. Connie's ready to hang her from the rafters if she breaks one more thing!"
Moon gets up and heads back to the bathroom.
Shaylynn watches her pass by. Getting up, Shaylynn heads back to the bathroom also.
Walking in, Shaylynn starts fixing her hair as she waits for Moon to come out of a stall.
A few minutes later, she comes out and walks up to the mirror to fix her hair.
"I love your boots!" Moon tells Shaylynn.
"Thanks! I see you came in with a fine man!" Shaylynn says.
Moon smiles, "Isn't he! And O-M-G is he something in bed!" she says grinning from ear to ear.
Shaylynn grabs on to the sink before she grabs the back of Moon's head and smashes her face into the mirror.
"I better get back out there to him before someone snatches him up!" Moon says walking out of the bathroom.
Shaylynn can feel her blood boiling, "He didn't waste any time, did he?" she says to her reflection.
She walks out to the table, "I'm leaving!" she tells Halstead grabbing her bag.
Shaylynn doesn't waste any time and starts walking through Molly's. As she passes behind Severide, he smells her perfume.
He hurries and turns his head to see Shaylynn walking out. Going to stand up, Moon pulls him back down onto the bar stool.
"Where do you think you're going?" she asks him.
Severide then sees Halstead booking it out the door.
Halstead sees Shaylynn over by her SUV and runs over to her, "Shaylynn, are you okay?" he asks.
She quickly turns around and starts kissing him. He pushes open her coat a little and grabs her breasts, "I've wanted to do this again after the first time in front of Pokey!" he tells her.
"Let's go back to your place!" Shaylynn tells him.
"Are you sure?" Halstead asks her.
"Yes!" she tells him, kissing him again.
"Let's go!" Halstead says smiling, "I'll meet you there!"
Halstead runs over to his truck as Shaylynn gets into her SUV.

They meet up at Halstead's place.
Not being able to contain themselves, they kiss the entire time as they enter his place.
They walk into the bedroom, Shaylynn takes off Halstead's shirt, then plops back onto the bed.
He looks at her, grabs her legs, and pulls her down to him. 

Shaylynn starts undoing his pants

For most of the night, they have sex

The next morning, Halstead is woken up by his alarm.
Halstead stands up and walks over to his dresser. He pulls a pair of underwear out of one drawer, then pulls out a pair of jeans out of another. Walking over to his closet he grabs a shirt.
As he's about ready to walk out of the room, "Hey!" he hears Shaylynn say.
He turns around and looks at her, "A repeat of last night tonight?" she asks him.
He winks at her.....

Halstead then puts on his shirt as he walks out of the room

Shaylynn gets up and gets dressed. She figures she'll wait until she gets back to Mary's place to take a shower.

Walking out to her SUV, she takes her phone out of her bag and makes a call.
"Riverside Fertility Center, how may I help you?" a lady says.
"Dr. Smith. Tell him Shaylynn Severide's calling" Shaylynn says.
"One moment, please," the lady tells her.
Elevator music starts playing.
"Mrs. Severide, what can I do for you?" Dr. Smith asks.
"Please don't call me that, it's Shaylynn!" she tells the doctor.
"Okay! Shaylynn, what can I do for you?" he asks again.
"We need to talk!" she tells him as she gets in her SUV.

*~*~*~*~*~*

This will be the last chapter for a while.

I have to kick myself into gear!

The 25th keeps getting closer and closer and I'm getting more behind.

I hope you're enjoying Heat In The City.

I would love to hear your thoughts about it so far.