chapter 4 A new island

Soon as they left the island Cynder was worried about flying and Spyro was looking for a new island to stay on for a while. After a little bit Spyro saw a huge island with a beach a jungele and everything they needed, then he told Cynder that he found a island that they could stay at for a while, so she landed and Spyro got off of her but soon as he got off he collapsed right away Cynder checked if he was okay. Spyro suddenly kissed her and tried to get up but he still couldn't Cynder said it's going to take some time for youto heal from all that has happen expecily your leg. Cynder realized that they where in a open area where they could be spotted easily so Cynder picked Spyro up carefully and moved him in a more hidden spot that was still confortable and able to be in the sun but when she was moving Spyro he asked what she was doing she said I'm trying to move you so you won't be spotted easily by anyone else. Cynder went to get a bunch of food so they didn't need to get any food for a while but when she was gone Spyro was trying to get up to have a dip in the water after a little bit he got up and walked over to the water he had his bad leg up so he didn't walk on it after a while struggling to get to the water and falling couple of times he made it to the water. Soon as Cynder got back she set the food down by the place Spyro was then she realized he was gone she looked around in panic and saw him in the water relaxing so she joined him. And after a little bit they got out Cynder helped Spyro across the beach and they had some food and then by the time they finished it was dark out so they cuddled and went to sleep with the peaceful sounds of nature, Spyro said what should we do tomorrow Cynder said I don't know what you can do but I'm going to find a water fall if there is one and if you want you can join me Spyro said that would be nice. So after a little bit Cynder fell a sleep and Spyro looked at her and thought she looked so peaceful.