chapter 3 a trail of blood

Ember got back up and ran back to the waterfall to see that they were gone she was ferious with Cynder and she was going to hunt them down. She then noticed that their was a trail of blood, Cynder was worried Spyro was going to get hurt even more because of Ember then she brought Spyro to a safe place for now sbe was sbout to leave Spyro with some food and water so she could take care of Ember but Spyro tried to get up but Cynder stoped him and told him that she was going to be back. Spyro said that he wasn't going to let her do this alone  ut Cynder stoped him from getting up, she then said that you need to stay here and rest before Cynder left she gave Spyro a kiss and Spyro kissed her back and said good luck and don't mention me other wise she will get mad and become more difficult to beat. Soon as Cynder walked out she saw Ember so she snuck up from behind and jumped on her and bite on Ember's neck she screamed in pain and threw her off and shot fire at her Cynder dodge the fire and shots back Ember was hit and she also noticed where the trail ended, it ended where their was vines on a side of a rock Ember ran to the rock and moved the vines and saw Spyro he was eating a piece of Dragon fruit Cynder ran over and got in front of Spyro protecting him from her Ember was ready to shot but Cynder pushed her as far away as possible and still trying to fight Ember while protecting Spyro. Ember was sick of fighting her so she said fine you win but you can't stop me to getting to the temple to get the elders then Ember flew as fast as she could to the temple. Cynder then went to get Spyro and told him that Ember was getting the elders and probably Sparx she said we need to leave now or are vacation is really over unless you want to go back to the temple. He said we should try to move because I don't want this vacation end but we need to be carfull for the rest of the dragon's looking for us and so I won't get heart anymore, then Cynder carefully picked him up and asked if he was okay he said I'm fine lets just get going.