Chapter 9 a swim in a lake of fire

Ember was walking around furious after she finished eating she walked to spyros and cynder's room she was about to knock on the door but then ignitus stopped her. "Get some rest ember it's late" said ignitus "fine" ember said angrily and she stormed off. That night ember was dreaming about her being with spyro. Cynder couldn't sleep because she had alot on her mind she snuggled up with spyro and tried to fall asleep. That morning spyro woke up to see cynder's was snuggling with him he smiled and rolled over so he was facing her spyro gave her a kiss "wake up cynder" spyro said she let out a groan and put one of her paws on his face (AR I didnt know what to call it so I just called it a paw) "five more minutes" cynder groaned. Spyro chuckled "fine you can sleep some more. I'm going to get us breakfast" said spyro he got out of bed and stretched then he walked out of the room and went to get breakfast. On his way ember ran up to him and hugged him tightly "oh spyro of course I will I waited so long for you to ask me" said ember. Spyro looked at her confused "what are you talking about" he asked "you asked me to marry you last night" answered ember "what I didnt ask anyone to marry me you musta had a dream but i didnt ask you that" said spyro. "What no it couldn't be a dream it was wonderful" said ember "ember it was a dream you have to realize this" said spyro. "But if it was a dream then when will you ask me" ember asked "ember I'm with cynder that's final theres nothing to it theres nothing else im with cynder" said spyro then he continued walking. Soon as he got back to there room he set a plate of food on the nightstand next to there bed then spyro sat down on the bed and started to eat. After spyro finished eating cynder woke up "good morning" said spyro. She looked at him "Goodmorning spyro" said cynder then she grabbed her plate and started to eat. There was a knock on the door so spyro got up and opened it. "Spyro you are needed outside" said ignitus "um ok" replied spyro then he walked outside to be greeted by ember "come on spyro I got the whole day planned out for us" said ember. spyro sighed "I will do one thing on you list of plans but that's it ok" said spyro "ok" replied ember with a giant smile on her face. "I'm going to let cynder know so she wont worry" said spyro then he walked to cynder "cynder im going to be with ember for a little bit so she wont keep bothering me about it and if im not back by dark then you can look but until then just realax" said spyro. "Ok well have fun and dont do what I think you might" replied cynder "cynder you know I wouldn't ever do that to you and you want to know why" said spyro "oh Yeah and what is you reason because I know you wouldn't do that" said cynder "because I love you" said spyro then he kissed her. Cynder giggled a little "I love you to spyro now get outta her and please dont make me have to come find you" said cynder. "Dont worry I should be fine" replied spyro then he went outside "ok ember let's go" said spyro "ok but put this on" said ember then she handed him a blindfold. "And why do I need to wear this" asked spyro "just put it on it will ruin the surprise" said ember. "Fine but if you try and do anything suspicious I'm taking it off and I will fly back here" said spyro "dont worry I wont do anything" said ember "anything yet" ember said under her breath then she quickly put the blindfold on spyro "listen to my voice and follow me were flying" said ember. They both started to fly while spyro followed embers singing. "Just wait until I get my revenge cynder there is nothing that can stop me now" said ember under her breath then she continued to sing.