Spain&Romano

Hope this works for the suggestion guys!

I'll always try and write suggestions I get. So it's more like requests or orders.

You: I want one about Austria and Korea! (You like 'dem crack pairings. I know you do.)

Me: Yes my lord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ita-chan?” Spain called as he walked through the hall. “Where are you?” Peering into every room he past he tried again and again to find the small Italian. Spain had just gotten home and found a mess in the living room. Since Ita-chan was the maid he needed to clean it up. Also because he was probably the one who made the mess in the first place. He let out a tired sigh. Why did Ita-chan always make these kinds of messes? Continuing his search Spain heard the muffled sound of voices. Looking to find where the noise was coming from he spotted a door and opened it.

“Ita-chan there’s a mess-“ He stopped what he was saying when he saw the scene that lay before him and froze. A blonde man was holding a small boy and looked up at the sound of the Spaniards voice.

“S-Spain?” The man exclaimed in shock.

The brown haired boy in his arms had tears streaking down his face when he turned to look at Spain. “You bastard!” He yelled.

“France. What is going on here? Why are you holding Ita-chan?” Spain asked confused.

“Oh, I, I was doing nothing.” France tried to cover up, his lie obvious as day.

“Help me!” Ita-chan exclaimed loudly as he started squirming around in the French man’s arms.

“Shut it.” France hissed at him as his grip tightened around the small boy’s stomach. Ita-chan’s tears started pouring out more then as a hysterical cry escaped his lips.

“Help!”

“Ita-chan!” Spain yelled as he raced over and grabbed the boy away from France, pulling him into his arms protectively.

“Hey!” France protested as he reached his arms out in a vain attempt to take back the child. Instead he got a hard slap across the cheek which left a red mark and stung worse than a bee sting.

“Maldito hijo de puta! Ita-chan es mío!” Spain roared furiously as he held Ita-chan closer to himself. With that he stormed out of the room in a rare show case of furry.

“Don’t worry Ita-chan; I won’t let anyone ever hurt you.” He said in a soft tone as he trudged down the hallway. Ita-chan looked up and stared into the Spaniards green eyes that were aimed straight ahead and held a determined look. Ita-chan would never forget those words Spain had said that day. Never.

“Spain you bastard!” Romano yelled as he started punching the Spaniard in the shoulder. Spain only chuckled softly in amusement as he watched the angry Italian try to beat him up. It was cute really. Not intimidating like Romano tried to be.

“Aw, come on Romano. Don’t be like that. You love me.” He said in humor as he laughed happily. Even if Spain didn’t know it he had struck a nerve in the boy which made him even angrier. As his face turned red he continued hitting Spain.

“Stupid bastard!” He didn’t know a thing. He never would. Something came over Romano then that even he didn’t understand. He felt tears sting his eyes. Not wanting Spain to see him cry he turned away and ran.

“Romano. Where are you going?” Spain hollered after him as he started running to keep up.

“Go away!” Romano shouted in reply. Racing down the side walk he ran out into a street in an attempt to avoid Spain. Instead he didn’t see the oncoming bus. He only had time to turn his head to look at the vehicle that was rearing towards him before he was hit.

He said he would never let anything hurt me. Fucking liar.

His eyes closed as the impact came but it wasn’t the kind of impact he was expecting. He was flung to the side, flying across the street. He landed with a hard thud. Letting out a loud groaned he tore open his eyes to find a panting brown haired man staring down at him with a worried expression.

“Romano!” The man exclaimed. “Are you okay?”

Romano groggily replied, still disoriented from what just happened, “Y-Yeah… Spain?”

“It’s me.” The man responded, bringing to light who he was.

Romano laid his head back down in relief and the next words he said surprised him. “I love you.”

“And I love you too Romano.” Spain responded with a kind smile as the worry started disappearing.

“No,” Romano said sounding determined and annoyed, one of his shut eyes twitched slightly. “You don’t.”

“What do you mean Romano?” Spain asked.

“You’re so blind bastard. I love you. It’s hurts when I think about you. It hurts to look at you. It hurts even more when you say stupid things like ‘I love you’ when you don’t even fucking mean it. Why the hell am I telling you this?” Romano raged as he squeezed his eyes together tighter, holding back the tears that stung from the pain in his head and the fact that Spain was literally on top of him yet he would never be his.

“Romano…” Spain said softly in a sympathetic whisper.

“When you promised years ago that you would never let anything hurt me you never realized you’re the one that’s been hurting me.” Romano let out a sigh as he pushed back the tears. “Just forget it.” He wiggled to try and get out from underneath the Spaniard. Instead his efforts were in vain when he was instead forced to lie back down from soft lips pressed against his. Once they were removed he looked up at Spain in shock. He just had a sad yet happy smile blessed across his face.

“I’d never break a promise to you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the first time I've ever written something about two characters. Never written yaoi before either. Only done 'made up characterxrandom character from anime'. So sorry if it sucked!