[25 I Think Its Time]

2 MONTHS LATER

KAYCEE MARIE;

Now I know what your thinking, what happen to me and Mac that day when he told me my cousin Damien forced him to say all these threats to me? well.....

*Flashbackk*

"Im sorry ma I was forced too and you wont believe who it was to?"

"Who?"

"Your cousin Damien"

"No!, it cant be Damien, it just cant be him. My cousin Damien?" I asked shocked

"Yeah your cousin Damien. He wants you out, as in dead or force you to come over to his side"

"What the fuck is wrong with this family of mine? First its my brother now Damien?" I asked myself

"I dont know what to tell you babygirl but to just run away, cause he will find you and if you fight back he WILL kill you with no mercy either"

"MAN!, this some bullshit" I yelled sliding my hand down my face, out of frustration.

*End Of Flashbackk*

Ever since that day I've been in the house, depressed and not eating really. At any given moment I could die and this is definitely not the way I want to die but if he comes and get me then this shall be my last days you never know. I turned my phone off a month ago I bet Kendra is blowing me up (don't think nasty a/n). I turned it on and seen 2OO calls from August & Kendra, 5O calls from Que. 99 Text messages from August and 1OO from Kendra.

That Read :

From PoloGal :

Kays?!
I need you,!
Its improtant
OMG KAYCEEEEEEE?
Kaycee Marie answer the fucking phone
FUCK IT! IMA JUST CUT YA ASS OFF!

And many more. Then I was reading August's.

From Le Bae:

Babe?!
Hello?! Is you there ...... or nah??!
Nah fr, babe where  you at?
I ringed your doorbell and you didn't answer. I asked the neighbors they say they havent seen you?
Babyyyyyyyy!?
Kaycee?!
Marie?!
Alsina?!
⇧⇧⇧ Haha see what I did there

I laughed cause this nigga be playing. He think I forgot about that girl hitting him up saying AJ miss you and shit, let alone that I know he got another baby momma who wanna name the baby July. Who in the hell would do that?

These past two months Ive been kicking it with Mac cause he was being abused by Damien and he trynna run away too. I do miss him but im quote on quote with August now but he playing to much. Anways, I decided it was time to go outside but I had to be careful though.

I went upstairs taking a shower. Got out in 3O minutes and got dressed in A white V-Neck polo shirt, American Eagle ripped jeans, and my Laney 5 and my rollie. Something light, my hair in a messy bun, it was crinkle so it was sexy.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I ran to door, looked through the peep whole and seen it was Mac. I opened it.

"Whadd it do shawty?" He asked while holding a bag of pop corn

"Im going to the trap"

"Coo' coo'. Ill stay my brown-skinned ass here" He said laughing. He had on, the same thing I had on just some sweats and the rope chain.

"Aight, well I'm taking my brown-skinned ass to the trap house" I laughed kissing his cheek. Even though we aint on relationships terms he would always be my best friend. I took his car keys and went to his Benz. You would think this nigga got moneyyy! I mean he do but not like rich ass people. Anyway, I left blasting off Tupac Keep Ya Head.

At The Trap

I knocked one it and Chris opened the door, hugging me tightly.

"I thought I lost you forever ever!"He said picking me up carrying me inside.

"You almost did though on the real" I said sighing

"Kaycee I missed you" He said a billion times and kissing my cheek

"I missed you too"

As he put me down, August came down holding a girl's hand, and holding a little boy on his hip: kind of.

"KAYCEE?!" Kendra yelled hugging me.

"Naah B, I thought you was gonna cut me off?" I asked laughing.

"You know I cant do that bitch. You seen my shit and aint text back?"

"Actually bitch, I just turned my phone on today, had to get away from the social world and have me time" I said correcting her and answering her question.

"Kaycee?"

"August?"

"Who dis bitch?" The girl asked

"Um, excuse me hunnty but Im not a bitch, and don't disrespect me in MY shit. Better catch ya life before I catch it for ya" I said smiling pulling Kendra to my office as Chris followed. As we got to the office we sat down and I looked at Kendra. Kendra was getting a lil baby bump too. 

"How my baby doing?"

"Girl, ive been good yo-"

"Not you, my baby" I said pointing to her belly

"Girl the baby been good"

"Yeah, I've been making sure y'know she been eating right" Chris butted in

"Ohh, soo yall togetherrrr or naaahhh?!" I said dragging my words

"We getting there I guess"Kendra shrugged.

"What happen to 'I miss me some Rocky'?" I asked confused.

"And that's when I texted you it was important. He said he just want to end us cause he know that we wont last etc etc blah blah who care?" She finished off with an attitude

"Oh, im sorry bab-"

"Um can yall give me & Kaycee a minute" I looked up and seen August standing there I sighed.

"Naah bruhh" Chris said mugging him

"Chrissy, chill bruh we could talk"

"Aight lil sis, come on babe"

"I aint ya babe lil nigga" She yelled as they walked out.

I wanted to smack the shit out of him but I kept my coo' cause I know the truth I just want him to lie.

"Hey, how you been" He asked. I shrugged just staring at him blankly. "Um, coo'" He continued sarcastically. bitch.

"Why you in here? Dont you have a family to attend? And dont you have another babymomma that wanna name the baby July?!" I asked, he looked shocked as hell.

"W-What? how you know?"

"Dont worry about it, just dont lie to me, and take good care of family August" I said getting up kissing his cheek walking out.

Going home to my 'NEW' boyfriend Mac.

**

ANNNNNNNNNNNND SCENE!!

What a storyy? But Sequel well be up soon::

lemme know how you felt about this story? (be honest)

Thanks to all the readers, commenters, voters, the people who shared it. I LOVE YOU GUYS! But I aint gon' be all lovey dovey wit yall and remember to vote for August for the BET AWARDS and also comment
#ichooseAugust
#ichooseAugust

a bunch of times && also support Chris Brown: he nor August would be here this far if it was for #TeamBreezy && #TeamAugustAlsina

Breezy.Official