[Part 24 The FREAK?!]

Kaycee Marie;

Me lying to Kendra was not ok, but me lying to August was definitely not ok. Think about it, if I lie to Kendra she'll get over it, probably. But August, naah he'll make me feel bad and wanna break-up, call me all tgpes of names in the book. Hell even make up some new names. I just cant tell them I have cancer and if I dont tell them soon that means I have to come up with a lie everytime I go to the hospital to get chemotherapy. And what happens if it gets worst? my hair gonna fall off, and all this other stuff their gonna know something up. I have to tell them, just not today at least.

"Kays could you do me a favor?"August asked

"Yeah, sure what is it?"

"Could you go in the back room and get my phone, I need it for the flash light so I could see whats up with this cable box?" He asked

I nodded my head and went to go get it. As I was walking towards the phone it kept flashing, indicating that he was getting a text. It kept flashing so when I grabbed it a pressed the home button and seen the texts that red

"Hey"

"So, you not gon. answer? Coo'"

"Aug, babes fr answer my text messages. I miss you"

"Y'know what Anthony fucks you and that ugly ass bitch yous be wit aight?. Next time you want the goodies dont come to me"

"Naah, but fr answer this text message. Or call its about AJ and he misses his daddy."

"Or when you come we could drop him off at your moms house and get it on and poppin'"

Then it flashed on more time.

"I still love ya hoeing ass :* ♥♥♡♡"

I kept my coo' as I went downstairs. It hasnt even been a day and this nigga got a hoe and a son. This some bullshit. I handed his phone nice and gently in his palm as he smiled at me.

"What took so long?"

"I went to the bathroom. My fault". As I said that my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I pulled it out and it was a text from Mac

"Look ma, I know your hurt and missed up about what I was forced to say but just know that I'll always love you and could you please, please, please come and meet me at the park? with a dozen of cherries on top and strawberries?"

I laughed at how silly he was but yet he was serious. I got up, kissed Kendrs on the cheek and walked out to the car. I texted Kendra telling her that 'I was meeting Mac dont tell no one' cause knowing her she would.

2O MINUTES LATER

I got out the car looking around for Mac. I seen him on the swings looking fresh, but still beat up. He had on a Polo V-Neck, Skinny Levi Khakis and the Shooting Stars Foams, a rollie and diamond earrings and he had on a with a white polo beanie and nerd glasses.

"Hey, whats good homie?" He picked his up looking at me.

"Hey girl, whats good?"

"Whats good with you? You hit me up the same day you came to house and called me a ugly bitch"

"Im sorry, I was forced to ma. And you won't believe who it was?"

"Who?"

"Your cousin Damien"

**

how am I doing on the updates?
not so good? I know.

If your confused, remember Kaycee brother that they killed and well her cousin Damien was the next big thing if kacycee brother died which he did.

Well,

August already cheated on Kaycee or was he cheating on his "hoe"?

Why haven't Kays told Kendra nor August about the Cancer?

Breezy_Official