[Part 23 Generation 2 Generation]

Kaycee Marie;

Stage 1 of Cancer? Was this a sign? Or bad luck? I dont know but I know that if this gets worst Im gone. Was this payback? I sat in the doctors office for about 2O minutes just thinking, I wouldn't move at all. The doctor had to get Kendra to come and get me, to be honest I forgot she was out there.

"Babes you ok?" Kendra asked walking in, worried. I nodded slowly.

"Mmmk. Wanna go eat 'em burgers and fries we started or nah?" She asked with a ugly facial expression. I nodded chuckling a little bit. Even though I was in a bad mood she always made my days brighter. She is the sunshine to my rain, lord knows she's the only one who cheer me up.

We left the doctors and got in the car. I stared out the window. I dont understand how cancer could come out of no where, but then I thought back from when my mom told me her mother had cancer, then her mothers grandmothet had cancer. So its skips a generation and it skipped my mom which means I had have then my daughter's daughter is going to have it. I hope not though I dont want granddaughter to have what I had.

"Girl are you ok?" Kendra asked, there was no point of me hiding it from her cause I know at the end Im gonna get my ass beat.

"I have stage one of cancer" I said staring off into space

"No way, why you lying?" She asked, I just looked at her with the most serious face. then started to face laugh.

"Girl I'm playing, doctor said it was a regular nose bleed"

"Oh, bitch you had me for real" She said with a relieve.

"Yeah bitch, lets go eat!" I yelled getting out the car. Maybe lying about the cancer could make me feel a tad bit better; who knows

We walked in and seen everybody devouring the food like their lives depended on it.

"You ok babe?" August asked

"Mhm, im good" I lied, knowing that it would bit me in the ass later in life

**
Took me a century to make this but yall love me sooooooooo......

So, Kaycee is lying about the cancer? Why? Especially to her realist friend

I dont understand ( even tho I do cause me the author )

Love yall:
it coming to a end UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVIES!

#FreeBreezy
Breezy_Official