[Part 2] Pistol Whipped Hard

August P.O.V

I don't understand bruh. How could I already feel someone and I just met them like less than a 4 hours. The way she handle things at the 'house' is just so fucking sexy though. You could tell she ride out for her niggas

**

We finally made it to the basement and I seen a dude tied up to the chair knocked out with blood draining down the side of his face. Who ever pistol whipped him is hella strong. Cause some niggas gotta pistol whip a nigga more than twice for them to past out.

"Aye time to wake up!" Kaycee yelled shakin' the dude

"Ugh.. What happen?" The dude asked

"You aint get the rest of my fucking money is what happen" She said un-tieing him.

"Thanks." The dude greeted her. Standing up fixing himself

"Don't fucking thanks me nigga. I want my fucking and if I dont have it by the end of next week. Its your fucking head off you body"

Daamn. Violate much? If I was in that nigga's shoes I would've been scared. A girl just basically threaten yo' life and you cant do shit about that.

"Aight. Damn chill". With that being said she literally punched him in the jaw. Idk if his jaw cracked. But I heard that shit

"Now stfu and get tf out befo' it be yo bones next!" she spazzed. The dude walked out.

**

We made it to her office in silence. I could tell she was livid, she was past mad. I would be too, shieet a nigga just told me he aint have my money he'll get popped. But she was 'being nice' and let him off the hook. If that was me I would've killed him if the words "I dont have your money". But we too different people though.

"So...?" I finally spoke. "Wanna play 21 questions or naa--"

"KAYS HURRY!"

.

.

.

.

Who is it?
Why Aug asking so many questions?
Why didn't she KILL him instead of letting him OFF easy?

Aight but fr fr. Out, the story is on hold.

Comment
Share
Vote
Follow
-LongLiveAsap