Chapter 5: I need you

Love quotes: When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me, I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead, I love you more than the distance between us and I love you the most. - - Pintrest

This is going to be a long chapter so read and enjoy.

CHRIS'S POV

I really have to finish this work ,Andrea is going out with me this afternoon  and I have to get ready. I signed the last cheque and drove home. I hope she wears one of those short ,sexy  dresses that brings out her curve.
I  still can't believe that she touched my manhood yesterday ,the sensational feeling it gave me still ran through my body. The flame in her eyes and that fiery woman inside her lifted my spirit. I wanted  every inch of her.

Rrrring Rrrrrriiing

"Hello who is this?"

"Sir it's me Luca Monte your personal investigator "

" What is it this time? "

" We have confirmed that all photos of Andrea and Jonathan Lee were all fake and were sent by someone that wanted to ruin her image "

Andrea was right.  After all these time I still had  the thought of her being a cheater and a liar.

" Thank y--

"That's not all sir, report to the office  tomorrow there's something you really need to know "

"Why can't  I get it now?"

"It can't be said over the phone sir, it's too important "

" Thank you Luca "
Now it's time for my date.......... I mean afternoon meeting with a gorgeous red haired woman.

******************************
I was three minutes late. I was never late for anything and here I am trying to pick the best outfit that would impress Andrea. I texted Andrea last night, the address of the coffee shop, she had to take permission from her stupid boss and she was only given an hour break.

I stepped into the coffee shop, the smell of caffeine invited me.  I looked around searching for a particular red haired.  I saw her sitting at the far end of the shop, her hands on her phone and the smile on her face made me smile to know that whatever  she was doing, she probably enjoyed it.

I can totally make her smile

You wish.

"Hey" I greeted
She looked up from her phone and gave me light smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"Hi"
"Are you coming for the wedding tomorrow? " I asked

She stiffens, her face blank of emotions, she stayed there for a while and I began to wonder what I had done wrong and my world finally came crashing down when  I saw a tear escape from her eyes.

" Andrea I'm -

"Chris you shouldn't be here with me, I mean you're getting married and I don't want to be your partner in cheating"
What was she talking about?
" I know I came at the wrong time and it looks like I'm desperate but I'm not and I know I have to move on but the kiss yesterday, it shouldn't ha-"

The last thing I wanted was her saying that the best kiss I had in a long time shouldn't have happened.

" What are you talking about? " I cut her off by asking.

She stops and looks at me, her green eyes never leaving mine and she looks away and says" You're getting married and we shouldn't be together "

What was she talking about?,  Married?  She must have thought I was my cousin because our names both start with 'Chris'.