Ch.5

*Wednesday*
6:30am

BEEP BEEP (alarm)
'God sake can't anybody get some beauty sleep around here.'

You get up out of bed and walk towards your bathroom. You quickly take a shower and get ready for the day by brushing your teeth and brushing your long H/C hair and tying it up into a ponytail. Also applying some natural makeup , soon you walk downstairs into the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Hey Y/N" Somi says while her mouth is filled with toast

"Hey somi" you laugh at how funny she looks

You walk out the house and get into your car , while you wait you put in your earphones and listen to Twice *TT* and look at all your social medias.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY NOTHING*

As you walk through the gates the bell rings so you quickly run to first class.
As you step in and sit down Ms.kim walks in and starts talking like usual.

"Class we have 2 new students , make them feel welcome and introduce yourself boys"
God when she said boys girls scream like they have never seen a boy before.

"Hey I'm JB" he smirks

"Hey I'm Mark" he smiles

"Hey I'm OMG HEYY Y/N AND SOMI... oh yeh I'm Jackson" he giggles and waves

As soon as Jackson said my name and Somi the girls stare at me and her like they will kill us in 0.2 seconds. I giggle and wave back to the boys as the approach the seats by me and Somi.

Through out the lesson Jackson keeps making jokes and throwing planes at JB while me and mark just work and whisper and Somi is just sleeping.

RING RING (bell)

'Finally it's time for me to get some good ass food. '
You walk to the cafeteria with JB , Jackson , Mark and Somi as you walk in you notice the rest of the boys sitting down. As you was about to walk to your table where nobody sits Mark grabs your arm and drag you to their table and Jackson does the same with Somi.

"Look guys is Y/N and Somi" mark laughs

"HEYY Y/N AND SOMIIIII " bambam and yugyeom shout as the girls stare at us again.

"Just ignore them" jinyoung whispers which caught you off guard

"Hey guys" you giggle as you both wave.

As lunch finishes the bell rings
Ring ring ....

It's now physical education , the lesson I hate the most because I'm lazy.
You walk towards the girls locker rooms with Somi when 3 girls approach you.

"We don't care if your related to jooheon but stay away from the new boys because they belong to us not you"
Some cake faced hoe named yuri shoutes at you

"I'm sorry what was that I can't hear your words through all your face ass lips" you laugh back

"STAY AWAY" two other snobby girls called Suzy and rosé shout at you before flipping their fake hair and walk off.

As soon as they walk off u and Somi just stand they laughing until you remember you have a lesson.

*time skip*

You are now at home with Somi (jooheon went on tour and your dad went on a business trip)
All of a sudden your phone flashes.

Mark👽
Hey wanna hang out ? x

Y/N
Sure x

Mark👽
Okay I'll meet at the park at 7pm bring Somi if you want cuz the boys are coming. x

Y/N
Okay we will meet you then x

I don't know if I still have a crush on mark , like when I'm around him I'm shy and get butterflies and I haven't felt that in years so does that mean I still like him ?

*another boring add time skip*

Your outfit

Somi outfit

Somi outfit

soon it was 7pm and your sitting at the swings with Somi taking selcas

"WAIT I WANT TO BE IN ONE"
Is all you hear when you see bambam and Jackson running and the rest behind walking.

"WAIT I WANT TO BE IN ONE"Is all you hear when you see bambam and Jackson running and the rest behind walking

(Their outfits)

Soon Jackson and bambam arrive at the swings and start taking selcas with you and Somi until the rest arrive.

Mark POV

I really want to ask Y/N out after all these years but I just don't feel like I'm good enough anymore I left her and she is just to perfect for me .... one day I will confess.

JB POV

To be honest I think I like Y/N we don't speak much but she is beautiful and sweet but I know that mark likes her more than me so I just have to get over it and be here for mark.

________________________hey guys it's me you should all know that by now xD anyway I hope you enjoyed this crap chapter from me - glamorous shit