Ch.4

Both groups come together outside the cafe , but one boy catches your eye his cute and tall-Ish compared to you and his hair is perfectly styled.

"Well seeing we got new guests let's introduce ourselves" Jackson smiles while jumping up and down
"Hey we are JB , BamBam , Jinyoung , Youngjae , Yugyeom , Jackson and Mark"
'Mark was the name of my best friend back in LA before he moved to Korea' you mumbled to quiet for anybody to hear.

"Hey I'm Lee Y/N , jooheons good looking sister , I'm from LA but moved here recently because my mother is on business trips and I wanted to spend time with jooheon and appa" you giggles as you waved

"HEY HEY HEY , more like annoying little sister" Jooheon buts in

"Nah I agree with Y/N definitely good look to be honest better looking than you" Jackson and mark says as you blush at their words
Jooheon lets out a huff and carries on walking.

Marks POV

Y/N is that really you? , nah it can't be I left years ago and even if it was she wouldn't remember me anyway. When I lived in LA I had a best friend called Y/N but you could call her my first crush she was perfect and everything you could dream of but I never had the confidence to tell her so one day I just left and moved to Korea to become an idol. Every day I think of her and miss her but this girl she reminds me so much of Y/N it's causing me heart ache.
Y/N POV
As we are walking towards lotte world seeing as it is where everyone chose to go. I keep looking at mark he reminds me so much of the mark I used to know but that was years ago he was a my first crush but I could never tell him because I knew he never felt the same but looking at him makes me upset he looks so sad and it makes my heart ache .. is it because he reminds me so much of the mark I used to know ?

*some good ass time skip*
When you arrive at lotte world everybody is put into pairs so nobody gets lost.
Jackson-Jooheon
Jb-shownu
Youngjae-kihyun
Jinyoung-wonho
Bambam-Somi
Mark-Y/N
Minhyuk-yugyeom
I.M-Hyungwon
"We will all meet at the centre in 5hours so be gone"
At that everybody ran off different ways for some reason you can feel tension around you and mark until somebody breaks it.
"Did you have a friend called Mark tuan when you was younger" he whispers

"H-how did you know?" You stutter

"Because it's me markiepooh" he smiles

"MARKIEPOOH" you shout as you jump on him giving the biggest hug you have ever in your life

"I'm so sorry I never said goodbye Y/N but I never wanted to say goodbye because I know we would meet again" he giggles as you to are still hugging on the floor.

"It's ok mark I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you to"
After a few minutes you both get up and talk and laugh like nothing is different from when you were younger.
*TIME SKIP*

You both make it to the centre after nearly every ride and you notice everybody else is just arriving. While you and mark was hanging out you swapped numbers so you could stay In Contact.
________________________
Hey it's me , so mark has finally appeared YAY - well hope you enjoyed once again from the glamorous shit themselves - me