Ch.2

As you walk through the gates all you can hear is.
"what is that girl doing with jooheon oppa?"
"God she is so ugly"
"She shouldn't be walking with a king like him all she is , is a peasant"
I never knew my brother was this popular god damn , I used to live with eomma back in LA but since my brother has moved with my appa after their divorce , I guess he's made a life for himself.
After hearing all the comments you put your head down and walk away from everyone.
Ring ring......(the bell xD)
You start walking toward your first class , as you step inside the comments start again.
"Ew it's that girl who was with jooheon oppa this morning"
"Peasant"
My life is hard as is , I don't need this cake faced hoes talking shit about me Goshhhhhhhhh

Soon the teacher walks in Mrs.kim
"New student please introduce yourself" she says as the whole class turns to you with wide eyes and smirks.
As you walk to the front you can hear boys whistle and girls (*cough* hoes) talk about you.

"annyeonghaseyo , I am Lee Y/N I am Jooheons sister , I hope we can get along please take care of me gomabseubnida" as you introduce your self you hear gasps when people hear your related to jooheon. Soon after you walk back and take a seat by the window.
Ring ringggg (bell)
Finally after what feels like forever it's lunch. You step out the class and walk towards the cafeteria , when you walk through the doors everyone turns towards you and smiles ' weird ' you think and you go and sit at an empty table.
Soon you hear girls scream and whispers you look towards the door and see your "hot" brother walk through with his band , Monsta X
You really don't care so you carry on looking at Instagram while eating your chicken. Soon you hear footsteps and your table becomes full.

"Hey little sis , how's school?" Jooheon asks

"Alright , I guess apart from a few girls who think I'm stealing their 'OPPA' it's pretty chill"

"Fans get on my nerves sometimes" one of the boys say.

"Guys wait we haven't introduced ourselves" another boy buts in.

"Well hey I'm Shownu and these are Wonho , Minhyuk , Hyungwon , Kihyun , and I.M "

"Hey nice to meet you all" you reply with a smile showing off your dimples like jooheons

"HEYYYY" the all reply back

*Time skipu brought by my lonely ass life*

Soon school finishes and your back home chilling In your room texting your best friend Somi from LA.

Somi✌🏼
Heyy Y/N how's Korea?

Y/N
Alright ,but I miss youuuu😭

Somi✌🏼
Not for Long my dear Y/N

Y/N
What you mean dude?

Somi✌🏼
IM COMING TO KOREA

Y/N
YOU SERIOUS ?

Somi✌🏼
YAH IM EXCITED IM COMING TUESDAY!

Y/N
I CAN NOT -MASH POTATO- WAIT !

___________________________
You guys are prob like hey isn't this a mark story and my answer is yes BUT we shall meet him soon it needs to be speciallllllllll LIEK meeeeee jks
Anyway from your gorgeous piece of shit- myself