Chapter Nine

~??? P.O.V~
Hmm, hidden leaf has changed quite a lot. I may seem cruel to leave my daughter. But, she couldn't possibly find out about the truth. It's time to take her back from her guardian that I must know.

~No Ones P.O.V~
Little that (y/n) and Kakashi know that there were gonna be surprises soon enough. "Kakashi..." (y/n) said.

"Hn?" He asked.

"Can you umm, pet me?" She asked.

"You like my petting? Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, I kinda do", she said.

Kakashi started petting her and ruffling her hair. She wagged her tail. She growled softly. "What was that?" Kakashi chuckled.

"Growling", she said.

"For what?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just growled", she said.

"Wanna come out of here, and go around the village?" He asked as he continued petting.

"Sure!" She shouted.

Kakashi stopped petting and got up along with (y/n).  They went out the door and closed it. "Why hello?" A stranger said as they approached them.

The man had black ears and tail just like (y/n). He had a cloak on. "Excuse me, who are you?" Kakashi asked.

"And I suppose your my daughter's guardian", he said.

"Huh?" Kakashi said.

"Sorry, I didn't answer your question. But, I'm (y/n)'s father", he said.

"What?!" Kakashi said.

"Father?!" (Y/n) shouted.

"It's me, (y/n) your father", he said.

"How the hell can you call yourself my father if you left me for seven years?!" She shouted.

"I'm still your flesh and blood", he said.

"Why did you leave me just like that?!" She shouted.

"Things you couldn't understand", he said.

"Give her your reason, what kind of father are you anyways", Kakashi said.

"It's none of your business Kakashi, you may be her guardian, but this is a family business. In that case, I can take her back", her father said.

"You need approval from Lord Hokage, Kortan", Kakashi said.

"How the hell you know my name?!" He shouted.

"The third Hokage told me, and (y/n) will be staying with me", Kakashi said.

"Kakashi, how come you didn't tell me my father's name, I can't remember my own father's name!" (Y/n) shouted.

"You never asked", Kakashi said.

"But, still", she said.

"I'm taking my daughter whether the Hokage or you like it or not", Kortan said.

"But, how about your daughter's choice of approval?" Kakashi said.

Kortan looked at his own daughter. "Father, I don't want to come unless you tell me the truth!" (Y/n) shouted.

"Did you poison my daughter's mind Kakashi?" Kortan asked with anger.

"No I didn't, her personality was like that, you can't change someone's personality against their own will", Kakashi said.

"I see, so you want the truth, (y/n)", Kortan said.

(Y/n) nodded her head yes. "I killed your mother", he said.

"You monster! I hate you!!!!" (Y/n) said as she burst into tears.

"It was self-defense, as she found out I was half wolf, she wanted to kill me", he said.

"Then, why didn't she want to kill me in the first place?!" She shouted.

"You were her daughter, she couldn't possibly kill anything innocent like you. Just because I had evil wolf half inside of me", he said.

"You are evil! How come she didn't kill you! Explain Father! EVERYTHING!!" She snarled.

"We married, then, we had you after that, she realized that you were half wolf. She looked at me, like trash, but looked at you like a delicate beautiful flower. She hated me, because she knew I wasn't pure, I had a evil wolf half instead. You were pure, that's why the Uzamakis sealed the shy wolf spirit instead you. Your mother was about to divorce with me, while you were six. But, I couldn't allow it, she would take you (y/n), so I poisoned her. The people had two thoughts. The first thought, was I killed her. The second, she died of disease, they decided to pick the second thought. So I ran away from the village, to escape getting caught and killed", Kortan explained.

"You disgust me so much, and you are a coward. Kakashi was the one that acted like a real father", she said.

(Y/n), you must understand", he said.

"I hate you! Mother was the innocent one! Not you, she had a good reason to hate You!" She shouted.

"You are my daughter, you must come with me", he said.

"I have no Father! Not by the likes of You! I will slaughter you sooner or later!" She growled fiercely.

"What...?!" Kortan said shocked by his daughter's words.

"I can't believe I'm your daughter, hear this!! I'M THE DAUGHTER OF A COWARD AND KILLER!!" She shouted.

"(Y/n), calm down, I know you hate him but-" Kakashi said but he wasn't finished.

"SHUT UP KAKASHI!! You won't have deal with this man anymore! I will kill him, tear flesh apart and throw his remains to the ravine!!" She snarled.

Kakashi remained silent. (Y/n) and her father started fighting. Korton didn't fight his own daughter but he had to. "Chidori!" (Y/n) shouted.

She used the jutsu she learned towards Korton's right leg. "Argh!!" He yelled out in pain.

Kakashi jumped from building to building to try and break up the fight. But they were both too fast especially (y/n). (Y/n) had kicked Korton down the ground. She started beating him up with a puddle of blood beside Korton.

He couldn't do anything to defend himself, he was only coughing up blood. He had a choice, but his daughter wouldn't bother to care: mercy.

"Chidori! Time to end your existence!!'' She shouted.

"No! (Y/n)!" Kakashi shouted.

It was too late, she already killed Korton. She kicked him off the roof. "(Y/n)...." Kakashi said.

"WHAT?!" She shouted.

"I never seen you like that before..., you went a bit too far. Half the village, is damaged", he said.

"Kakashi..." She said as she wiped the blood from her face.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I do think I did went a bit overboard", she said as she fainted.

Kakashi caught her, and took her to her bed and cleaned up the blood on her. "Wow (y/n), half of hidden leaf is destroyed. And I have to clean up part of your mess, and other people too", Kakashi said.

(Y/n) was pissed off, when she heard the truth. And she was snoring away like nothing ever happened. "Heh, still cute as ever", Kakashi said.

If you thought this is end, you are totally wrong. I'm sure that there will be more chapters, but I'm not sure how long. And I know, I'm proabably better at describing violence then romance. Because I love violence. No wonder I like Freddy Gruger. Thanks for reading and see you in the next part. So, stay swag, and peace out!