Chapter Four

~No Ones P.O.V~
Kakashi was right, (Y/n) became a jonin in a very younger age. Probably even younger than him.

You know, they had an ordinary life. (Y/n) could manage her powers of being part wolf. She had increased her chakra. Kakashi had trained her a lot. She mastered Chidori along with Kakashi.

One year did pass in the process. Kakashi then, read a weird series called 'Makeout Paradise'. And whatever (Y/n) would say "Watcha reading?!"

He would respond "Umm, nothing", then he would put away the book.

When it was their birthday, Kakashi didn't celebrate his birthday but he did celebrate (Y/n)'s birthday. But, (Y/n) rather celebrate Kakashi's birthday than hers.

They both trained hard everyday. And the Hokage told them to come to his office. While in those years, Minato was the Hokage.

"Minato-Sensei", Kakashi said.

"Am I suppose to say that too?" She asked.

"No, you say Lord Hokage", Kakashi said.

"No need to be formal", Minato said.

"Alright, Minato-Sensei", Kakashi said.

                        ~Your P.O.V~
The man that had blonde hair was proabably the Hokage. "So, why did you call us here?" Kakashi asked.

"Well, you can do mission with (y/n) now right?" The Hokage asked.

"Well, I think so", Kakashi said.

I stayed quiet to observe what was happening. "Well, (Y/n) has to do a mission alone soon", the Hokage said.

"What?!" I shouted shocked.

"Why Minato-Sensei?!" Kakashi asked.

"Her powers are needed for another mission away from this village", the Hokage said.

"No! Wasn't I assigned to protect her?!" KAKASHI yelled.

"You were, but after she comes back, you'll resume your duty", the Hokage said.

"Did you plan this?! Were you the one who needed her for the mission?" Kakashi asked.

"No, I got a call from another village, I didn't plan this", the Hokage said.

"Why do they need her?" Kakashi asked.

"For some reason, a bunch of wolves have been out of control and they have wrecked the village hidden in the mist", the Hokage said.

"What kind of wolves?" I asked.

"Why does it matter what kind of species?" The Hokage asked me.

"The type of species matters. All species have different personalities. So, it depends how I'll tame them", I explained.

"All she has to do a tame a couple wolves, how come I can't come?" Kakashi asked.

"She has much more to do in the Mist Village Kakashi. For some reason, it was night for two days over there. We think it's a sign of the wolf spirit trying get out from the seal. But, the seal is still intact, so it's can't get out", the Hokage stated.

So the wolf spirit sealed inside of me us trying to get out, but it can't. So, it summons two days of eternal night to another village, which actually attracts the most moonlight there. Which attracts more wolves.

"Why can't I come with her?" Kakashi asked.

"Those years with (y/n) have made you protective and caring for her. But, it's okay. You can't come because you'll be a distraction for her and she won't be able to do her duties properly", the Hokage said.

"I see", he said.

"Kakashi!" I shouted.

"(Y/n), after you'll do your duties, I'll resume mine", he said.

"Miss you Kakashi", I said as I hugged him.

"You too", he said as hugged back.

He left the office, and I was really sad. "How do I start my duty?" I asked.

"First, we'll send you the Mist village", he said.

                  ~No Ones P.O.V~
They sent (y/n) to the Mist village while Kakashi was forced to stay in the Leaf Village.

(Y/n) did tame the wolves and released them to the wild, and made friends with them. The main problem was the wolf spirit.

More nights came over to the Mist village. The other villages had perfect night and day. But, the Mist village was the only village that seemed out of order in night and day.

They tried controlling the wolf spirit. The problem was that the wolf spirit was shy, and didn't trust humans.

(Y/n) could only talk to the wolf spirit since it was sealed inside of her body. The Wolf spirit could stop this eternal night, but it couldn't.

(Y/n) named the wolf spirit, Lundri. "Lundri, why can't you stop eternal night?" She asked.

"I don't know, I can't even control my own powers if the night. Why is my soul inside of you (y/n)?" Lundri asked.

"The Uzamakis had to seal you inside of me. So you don't cause eternal night. But, we're friends now!" (Y/n) said.

"I see, but I would like to get out", Lundri said.

"Sorry Lundri", (y/n) said.

(Y/n) looked at the seal that was on her wrist. She sighed and pulled her glove over it.

(Y/n) had to maintain the night and day at the Mist Village. She didn't have a place to stay. She usually slept under a tree. She hunted her own food since she had wolf traits.

She wasn't alone, she had her wolf friends and Lundri. She trained herself in the process. She missed Kakashi but, she needed to stay strong.

There were many enemies who came in the village. She took them all down. She was hoping to see Kakashi sooner though.

Yeah guys, I spent like hours on this chapter. Since, I took a break then, decided to write more. Thanks for reading. So, stay swag, and peace out!