Chapter Eleven

~No Ones P.O.V~
(Y/n) woke up next morning, with Kakashi still hugging her. She was starving as well, and she couldn't get out from him hugging her.

And she knew it wasn't possible, so...

She grabbed a pillow and hit him with it a couple of times. "Wha-what?!" He shouted.

"Kakashi, you gave too much warmth, well, you should cook breakfast now", she said.

"Why do you this to me..?" He groaned as he got up.

"Cause I want food", she said.

"You destroyed half of the village, and it looks like that you want a reward", he said.

"So, do I get a punishment then?" She asked.

"You asked that yesterday, you don't get a punishment", he said.

"Then, don't complain", She said.

"Ugh", he groaned as he continued cooking.

She sat on the bed, and took his book secretly and read a bit of it, since she was bored. "I'm done cooking", he said.

"Wow, you are really perverted. By the way, what does this paragraph mean?" She asked.

"What?! Give that back!" He shouted.

"Uh, but first tell me what's the meaning of this paragraph", she said.

"I'm not going to, your too young to even know!" He shouted.

"Oh, it is perverted", she said.

"Uh, no it isn't!" He said.

"Ok, my book I guess", she said as she started running away from Kakashi.

"No!" He shouted.

She ran into the bathroom, and locked the door. "Hehehe", she giggled.

"Ugh, why", he said.

"Pervert! Give some privacy, I'm using the bathroom", she joked.

"Yeah, using the bathroom to hide from me. Give me the book!" He said.

"Tell me the meaning then", she said.

"You do know, that reading the book, makes you a pervert too", he said.

"Girls can't be perverts", she said.

"Oh yes, they can", he said.

"Ugh fine, I don't want to be a pervert", she said as she unlocked the door and gave the book to Kakashi.

"I should put this book in a high security case", he said.

"Yeah, maybe you should", she said.

"Whatever, breakfast is ready", he said.

"Yay!" She said as she ran to the dining table.

Kakashi followed her to the dining table. (Y/n) munched down on her breakfast. "Can you have some manners when you eat?" He asked.

"What are manners?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Oh goodness, I forgot to teach you manners", he said.

"People keep saying that, but they don't give the definition", she said.

"Manners are something you use to be polite, and not being disrespectful", he explained.

"I'm not always disrespectful am I?" She asked.

"Not always, but you should eat more quietly", he said.

"Oh ok", she said.

She resumed eating her food. "Kakashi how come you don't eat breakfast?" She asked.

"Umm", he said as he couldn't find an answer.

"If you cook breakfast for both of us, how come that you don't eat?" She asked.

"Umm", he said again.

"Oh I see, you don't want me to see your mask down", she said.

"You found the answer to your own question, I eat when no one sees", he said.

"I really want to see your face one day, Kakashi", she said.

"Well, sorry not gonna happen", he said.

"Like I said when I was younger, I will!" She said.

"Maybe it will happen, or not", he said.

She looked at him. 'I need to know what he really looks like', she said.

'Well, he says it's not gonna happen' Lundri said.

'He's just saying that Lundri', she said.

'Welp, whatever' Lundri said.

Well, this chapter was a bit shorter than the others. But, whatever. So, stay swag, and peace out!