The Two become The Three

I wasn't the only child of Hades here.

"Who is it!" I said. "Reveal your self, before you face the consequences." When I finished saying that, a olive skinned, dark brown hair, and brown eyed boy no older than twelve walked out from his hiding spot. He looked innocent, or that's what Blue and Robin thought. Blue pulled back his armor and kneeled down to the kid's eye level.

"It's OK, I'm not gonna hurt you."

But I felt something near the child. I couldn't smell it, or see it, I just sensed it. He had a weapon, it was the kid that I read about in books back on the island, the kind of weapon that made Greek monsters cower in fear. The child had a sword. Not any ordinary sword....
A Strygian Ice sword.

"Blue, step away from him now."

"Why, what's wrong?"

I said nothing, instead I ran over to the kid, flipped over him, and took the sword.

"This is what's wrong." "He had a weapon, a demigod weapon at that."

The kid introduced himself as Nico..... Nico Diangelo.

"Neeks!" Yelled Cassandra. She tackles him down too.

"Nice to see you too, Cassie."

"You know him?" Robin asked?

"Yeah, He's my cousin, and Helessi's brother."

My face contorted into confusion. Then I realized this is the Nico that Cassandra was referring to.

"Why did you surrender? Why didn't you fight back?" I asked.

Nico replied with, "Why would I want to stab my big sister? Then I'd only have one left. Hazel, come say hi to Helessi." A girl that looked about Nico's age emerged from the woods, and for a second, I thought I saw myself. She had brown skin just like mine, cinnamon but curly brown hair, and gold eyes. I suddenly felt my gaze turned gold as well. It might be the familiarity. We looked at each other for about a good two minutes, while I was thinking

'I have a sister. A real, blood sister that I look like.'

Then I heard Hazel talk.

"You have to be my sister. You look so much like me I almost thought I saw a clone.