Chapter 13 - Beside the Dying Fire

Start from the beginning

°~•~°

Road

The Walkers were walking down the road.

More Walkers started to follow them.

°~•~°

Night - Road

More Walkers were walking together.

°~•~°

Morning - Fields

Two more herds merged; a herd of thousands of walkers formed all together. They all hit into the fences, breaking it, walking past it.

°~•~°

Day One

Same Night

Night - Woods

The Walkers were walking through the woods.

They heard a gun shot from Carl, turning to the direction, walking.

°~•~°

Hill

The herd of Walkers were walking.

Carl and Rick were walking past the fences, not noticing a herd of Walkers behind them.

°~•~° °~•~° °~•~°

AMC Presents

A doorknob was moving.

Inside a dark house, the only lights that in was from the outside through the closed door.

Rick's photo was shown in a newspaper. Andrew Lincoln.

A grocery store showed to be abandoned, blood on the floor.

A picture of Shane Walsh in police uniform shown to be broken. Jon Bernthal.

A torn in half picture of Ariana Grimes was shown, smiling. Marie Avgeropoulos.

A picture of Lori Grimes was shown, smiling, broken, a few rocks were around it. Sarah Wayne Callies.

A RV was shown slowly.

On the road, a teddy bear was on the ground. Nina Dobrev.

A house was shown from the outside. Laurie Holden.

There was a quick look of the buildings of Atlanta. Matthew Daddario. Jeffrey DeMunn.

A quick look of the hospital of Atlanta. Kyle Ellison. Steven Yeun. Chandler Riggs.