Chapter 6 - Secrets

Outfits in the external link

From 2.04 - Cherokee Rose: Outside Greene farm, Lori and Glenn were talking.

 Andrea: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Walking Dead)"

Lori handed Glenn a small paper. "There's one other item, I've written it down separately, it's personal, if we could be real discrete, okay?"

From 2.05 - Chupacabra: Outside Greene House, Glenn and Ariana kissed.

Lori: (voice over from 2.04 - Cherokee Rose) "And please, don't tell or show it to Ari."

From 2.04 - Cherokee Rose: In the fields, Lori held up the pregnancy test.

There was a plus sign.

Lori sobbed, knowing for sure that she was pregnant.

Glenn: (voice over from 2.05 - Chupacabra) "You're pregnant."

From 2.05 - Chupacabra: Outside Greene farm, Lori and Glenn were facing each other.

"You can't tell anybody, okay?" Lori asked.

From 2.05 - Chupacabra: On the roof of the RV, Andrea was keeping watch, seeing Daryl, who looked like a Walker, but she didn't knew it was him. "Walker!"

From 2.05 - Chupacabra: Outside Greene House, Tyler, Rick, Shane, T-Dog, Glenn and Damion were facing Daryl.

"Is that Daryl?" Glenn asked.

From 2.05 - Chupacabra: Outside Greene House, Andrea shot Daryl.

Daryl fall to the ground.

"No!" Rick called.

The men turned to the RV in shock.

Andrea's smile faded away, finally knowing it was Daryl she shot and not a Walker.

From 2.05 - Chupacabra: In Daryl's Guest Room, Sam kissed Daryl on the cheek.

Hallucination!Sam: (voice over from 2.05 - Chupacabra) "I need you."

From 2.05 - Chupacabra: In the dining room in Greene house, Damion, Beth, Jimmy, Glenn, Ariana, Sam, Tyler, Maggie, Allison and Carl were sitting together on one table.

Hershel, Patricia, Jenny, T-Dog, Shane, Lori, Rick, Dale, Andrea and Carol were sitting on another table.

Harley was eating from his bowl on the floor.

Maggie handed Tyler a note under the table.

Tyler took it, confused, opening it.

Tonight, where?

Tyler frowned, looking at Maggie.

Maggie smiled, raising an eyebrow.

From 2.05 - Chupacabra: In the kitchen, Allison, Jenny, Beth and Maggie were cleaning.

Maggie walked to the side, pulling out the note she and Tyler wrote to each other, opening it.

Ever done it in a hayloft?

Meggie's eyes grew wide in fear.

From 2.05 - Chupacabra: In the upstairs in the barn, Tyler was inside holding a flashlight. He pointed his flashlight down the hole, seeing Walkers there.

The Walkers looked up at Tyler, growling.

Tyler looked at the Walkers in shock, turning around, running to the ladder outside.