Chapter 12 - Better Angels

From 2.10 - 18 Miles Out: On the road, Rick and Shane leaned against the trunk on the car.

Jenny: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Walking Dead)"

Rick looked at Shane. "If you wanna kill me, you're gonna have to do better than a wrench."

From 2.11 - Judge, Jury, Executioner: In the Greene Farm, Rick and Dale were talking about Randall.

"He's just a kid," Dale told him.

"We reconvene at sunset, then what happens, happens," Rick told him.

Dale nodded.

From 2.11 - Judge, Jury, Executioner: In the living room, the group were talking.

Dale looked at everyone. "Isn't there anybody else who's gonna stand with me? This is a young man's life."

From 2.11 - Judge, Jury, Executioner: In the barn, Rick aimed his gun on Randall's forehead.

Carl was inside. "Do it."

Rick looked annoyed with himself, moving his gun away. "Take him away."

From 2.11 - Judge, Jury, Executioner: On the field, the walker was on top of Dale, tearing his stomach, making him scream in pain.

Harley ran closer, barking, pushing himself on top of the walker, biting it's arm. The walker looked at the dog, growling. Harley moved backward, dragging the walker away from Dale with his teeth.

Daryl ran closer, pulling out his knife, stabbing the walker in the head, killing it.

Sam ran closer. "Dale!" Harley barked, moving toward Dale. Sam kneeled next to Dale, shocked and horrified. "Oh, my God."

Everyone were there for a dying Dale.

Andrea sobbed. "Do something."

Rick looked at Dale, aiming his gun to his forehead. He hesitated to shot.

Daryl moved away from Sam slowly, reaching to grab the gun from Rick. Rick looked at him. Daryl nodded. Rick let go of the gun, stepping a side, tears in his eyes, wrapping his arms around his daughter, pulling her closer.

Daryl kneeled down next to Dale, aiming the gun on his forehead.

Dale stared at him, gasping.

Daryl stared at him. "Sorry, brother."

°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°

Gunfire

°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°

Day One

Flashback

Sunrise - Greene Farm

A truck was driving down the path.

Daryl, Damion and T-Dog were sitting on the back of the truck.

°~•~°

Truck

Shane was driving a truck.

Andrea was sitting next to him.

Rick: (voice over) "Dale could--could get under your skin."