Chapter 8 - Nebraska

From 2.07 - Pretty Much Dead Already: In the camp, Tyler was looking at the group.

Damion: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Walking Dead)"

Tyler nodded to the barn. "The barn is full of walkers."

From 2.07 - Pretty Much Dead Already: Outside the barn, Rick looked at Shane. "We can't just leave."

"My daughter is out there," Carol told him.

From 2.06 - Secrets: In the Greene Farm, Dale and Hershel were talking.

"My wife and stepson are in that barn," Hershel told him. "Jenny's husband is there as well."

From 2.06 - Secrets: In the barn, The Walkers were walking around, growling.

Hershel: (voice over from 2.06 - Secrets) "They're people."

From 2.07 - Pretty Much Dead Already: In the woods, Shane and Dale were facing each other.

"Just give me the guns," Shane told him.

"This world," Dale told him. "What it is now, this is where you belong."

Shane: (voice over from 2.07 - Pretty Much Dead Already) "Rick, it ain't like it was before!"

From 2.07 - Pretty Much Dead Already: Outside the barn, Shane was trying to break the lockes of the doors.

"This is not the way!" Rick told him. "Please!"

From 2.07 - Pretty Much Dead Already: Outside the barn, after the group killed the walkers, Walker Sophia walked toward them.

Everyone looked at her in shock and horror.

Carol sobbed, running toward Walker Sophia. "Sophia! Oh no." Daryl grabbed her, pulling her with him to the ground. "Sophia."

Sam stood in front of Walker Sophia, shooting her in the head.

Walker Sophia fell to the ground, dead. (slow motion)

°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°

Same Day - Day One

Barn - Outside

Sam was still holding her gun, staring down.

Sophia's body was on the ground.

Carol was crying.

Rick walked to stand next to Sam, placing a hand on his daughter's shoulder.

Daryl pulled Carol to stand. "Don't look. Don't look."

Carol pushed herself away from Daryl's grip, running away, crying.

Allison was crying on Beth. Beth was sobbing, holding her sister close. Jimmy wrapped his arms around them, pulling them to him.

Allison pulled away from them, running toward a dead Walker. "Mom."

Rick tried to stop her. "Wait, wait, wait, wait."

Allison moved away from him, running over to the Walkers. She kneeled next to a female Walker, crying. "Mom."

The female Walker opened her eyes, growling, grabbing Allison.

"Rick!" Ariana told him.

Allison screamed.

Everyone run toward Allison, trying to pull her away from the female Walker's grip.

"Pull her away," Shane told them. "Pull her away!"