Chapter 4 - Cherokee Rose

Outfits in the external link

From 2.02 - Bloodletting: At the farm, Rick, Ariana and Carl were walking toward Hershel.

Lori: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Walking Dead)"

From 2.02 - Bloodletting: In the bedroom, Sam was lying on the bed, unconscious.

Rick was using a pillowcase to stop Sam's bleeding.

Hershel was checking Sam's pulse.

Hershel: (voice over from 2.02 - Bloodletting) "I have to open her up, find the bleeder."

From 2.02 - Bloodletting: In the hallway of the Greene's house, Hershel, Jenny, Patricia, Shane, Rick, Ariana, Maggie and Otis were talking.

Hershel looked at Rick and Ariana. "And stitch it."

Otis walked closer. "You need a respirator."

From 2.03 - Save the Last One: In the highway, Daryl and Damion started to head toward the woods.

Daryl: (voice over from 2.03 - Save the Last One) "I'm gonna walk the road, look for the girl."

From 2.03 - Save the Last One: Outside the high school, Shane and Otis were running.

From 2.02 - Bloodletting: In the woods, Daryl was looking at Carol. "We're gonna locate that little girl."

From 2.03 - Save the Last One: Outside the high school, Shane and Otis were running.

The herd of Walkers were following them.

"Down to my last," Otis told him.

"Me too," Shane told him. Otis and Shane slowed to a stop. Shane looked at Otis sadly. "I'm sorry."

Otis looked at Shane in confusion.

Shane shot Otis in the leg.

Otis screamed in pain, falling to the ground.

Shane pulled away from Otis' grip, moving the bags away with him, limping away.

The herd of Walkers surrounded Otis, starting to tear him.

Otis screamed in pain.

Shane panted, limping away.

From 2.03 - Save the Last One: Inside the bathroom, Shane was shaving his hair, looking into the mirror.

°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°

Day One

Day - Farm

There were cows around the farm.

T-Dog, Maggie, Tyler, Beth, Jimmy, Shane and Glenn were gathering rocks, stopping when they heard motorcycle approaching, looking up ahead.

Daryl's motorcycle was driving toward the farm, followed by a car and the RV.

°~•~°

Greene House - Sam's Guest Room

Sam was on the bed, sleeping.

Hershel was sitting on the edge of the bed, placing a hand on Sam's forehead. "Fever's gone down."