.19.

Bin.

Some people say you can't define happiness but I beg to differ cause Happiness is Me, today. Sure, We weren't dating but we were courting, which was a good thing since Eunwoo is trying really hard to move on. I probably sound like a Love crazed idoit but you can't blame me for that since right now, that was what I was.

“Just one more” he pleaded, with his arms still around my waist. I groaned internally. “But you just had two. I'm not about to make out with you in the hallway besides you know how I feel about PDA”

“You are beautiful.” he grinned, stealing a kiss from me. “See you around BabyBoy” he said walking off to his class. Remind me, why I fell in love with that walking flour.

“You guys are dating again?” Jungkook asked totally scaring the shit out of me from behind. I composed myself before replying.

“Not yet” he looked like he was going to say something but I walked away. I was beginning to feel guilty and I didn't like it. Jungkook belonged to Eunwoo and I knew that but Eunwoo chose me so I was going to live with that.

••••

“Where are we going?” I asked Eunwoo whose hands were around my eyes covering it as we kept going foward.

“Okay. You can open your eyes now.” he whispered into my ear and immediately, my eyes opened to see a very beautiful view. There was a dinner table with proper dinner laid out on the table with bottles of wine beside the delicacies. The interesting part was that it was on the beach. We were going to have a dinner date on the beach.

It wasn't my kind of date but the fact Eunwoo put a lot of work into it, made me appreciate it, a lot.

“Its lovely” I mentioned as his arms circled around my waist pulling me closer. “I'm glad you like it”

Kissing me passionately, he entwined my arms with his as we both sat down under the bright light to eat.

Eunwoo sent me playful glances as we spoke making sure it wasn't awkward and making it Exciting enough to talk back. He placed a long blanket around me, the moment I sneezed.

It was perfect but I was afraid. Afraid that I would wake up and this would all be a Dream.

••••

NAMANANA Killed me. Who does Yixing think he is?????😩😩😩😩