『 forty-five: KEEPING UP WITH THE QUILEUTES EP 2. 』

📍📍📍📍 TRIGGER WARNING 📍📍📍📍

『 chapter xlv: KEEPING UP WITH THE QUILEUTES PT EP 2

chapter xlv: KEEPING UP WITH THE QUILEUTES PT EP 2. 』

THE GIRL WONDERED IF THIS IS HOW CREED felt before every major fight in his career? Juniper had gotten the message that Jasper was going to be giving lessons to everyone that was participating in the fight

THE GIRL WONDERED IF THIS IS HOW CREED felt before every major fight in his career? Juniper had gotten the message that Jasper was going to be giving lessons to everyone that was participating in the fight. After her confessionals with Edward and Carlisle, all she wanted was to spend time with Jacob. Which is why she was wrapped around his warm body, on his bed, her chest on top of his as her strange heart mingled with the beating of his own healthy one. She could smell him on everything around her; from her skin to her hair to his bedsheets and the pillows. She wondered if it was possible to love someone so damn much that your head spins at the sight of them? It was like each neuron in her brain electrified itself when Jacob's face registered in her mind. Everything about him was parallel to a happy memory for her. Jacob was happiness. He was hers. For now, anyway. The thought of it made her heart break.

Juniper was only content to know that she'd be dead when Jacob would eventually find his new girl. His new girl was right in front of him but he wouldn't know that until his current girl was gone. It was such a painful experience to put herself through. To know she wouldn't be his forever, that she wouldn't be able to give it to him. But in a way, she's glad. He'll be the only love she'll have. And dying, while you were loved is the best way to go. Because Jacob knows who she is. Sometimes she'll catch him smiling at her while she reads and when she asks what? he'll just shake his head fondly and say, I can't believe you're mine. And June gets equally sad and happy.

"Remember that night in my room?" June suddenly spoke as she laid a hand on his chest. "When you come through my window and told me to think about the legends because Sam didn't let you."

"Yeah?" Jacob's eyes are amused.

June looks up at him, "You said to me when I offered to run away with you, eventually we'll leave. Did you mean it?" She asks lowly.