2

Frank iero walked briskly into the coffee store desperate to escape the frigid outside air that was currently surrounding him. A small high-pitched spell chimed clearly as he walked through the chipping green painted door. Although he already knew what he wanted he look at the menu as he baited in a small lines make his order. Suddenly he was lost in thought considering actually getting something other than a black coffee but no not he was too punk rock that.

When you got to the front of the line he was met with a pair of blindingly beautiful hazel eyes framed perfectly by black stringy hair matched with pale skin and a clear complexion.

"H-hiya sir. How c-can I help you?" Asked a sweet voice from the boy who stood in front of him. Frank thought he looked like an angel.

"Well hello princess...." frank said with a cocky grin. The boy turned bright red and frank could've sworn he heard a small wimper. "I'll have a large black coffe please" he said.

"O-okay. That's $2.69 pl-lease".

Frank handed him a five. "Keep the change sugar" he winked. 

Since he was the last person in line Gerard decided to help with orders, making the mans coffe first. He wrote "Frank" in bold letters before adding his phone number to the top. He couldn't help it. He was lonely. He handed the man his drink with a smile and felt his knees go weak as there hands touched. Frank walked away and out the door after shooting Gerard a cheeky wink over his shoulder.