1

Gee likes skirts and flowers. Gee likes stuffed animals and sippy cups. Sometimes they even liked their binkey. It all depended on what head space they were in. Gee hadn't been in the right space of mind lately. They had a job and to many responsibilities. They had school comming up. And they were tired. They had been single for almost a whole year now and still couldn't seem to get over their last daddy. He was kind and funny. He had beautiful, happy eyes and made Gee feel special. Gee had always felt odd. They didn't get along with kids their age and had a hard time talking to people. But Gee's old daddy made them feel special. Like a princess. Like a gem, worth more then any amount of money or fame. But then their daddy left. And Gee didn't know what to do. Gee now believes without a doubt that you can't possibly miss something you've never hAd. See, HE was Gee's first daddy and before him Gee felt fine to be alone and by themselves. But now thatthey knew what it was like to be loved they couldn't help but miss it.
Not a day went by that Gee didn't think about their daddy, and not a day went by where they hadn't wished that more then anything else they could forget about them. But they couldn't. Or so they thought.....