Chapter four

CHAPTER 4:

As I get home from my walk from school. I'm soaked by the unexpected rain that had to come whilst walking.

Im cold and wet so I go to my room and grab my pajamas and hop straight in my shower. The hot water showered my skin with warmth and relaxed me. I washed my hair and my body got out and dried my self.

Putting on my red bed shorts and after putting my bra on I realised I didn't bring a shirt. "Crap" I whispered to my self. Remembering that I'm home alone I wrapped my towel around my head to dry my hair. I walked out of my bathroom into my room.

Opening the door I looked out the window quickly and checked again.

Crap, crap, crap!

Jackson was in his room and taking off his shirt and I'm standing in front of my widow across from his in a lace black bra in plain sight.

Jackson realised we are both shirtless and what happens to be seconds feels like minutes. I watch as he pulls his lip in between his teeth in the most sexiest way ever and I'm still standing there. I don't know what to do. So I do what any other smart girl would do. I drop to the floor.

On the floor he can't see me so I crawl over to the corner of my room where a big jumper sat on my chair. I threw that on and heard Jackson's chuckles.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Friday afternoon after school I decided to go to the mall. I've got my car back now it's all fixed.

I circle the mall browsing in stores. I bought a cheese and bacon pretzel. My favorite yummy. And brought a mango smoothie.

I walk in to my favorite underwear store. It's just for women. It's seriously got different types. Lingerie, old women underwear and a lot more.

I came to this store because my bras are getting a bit small for me. I'm a 14c and I need the next size up.

Lucky me. (Sarcasm)

Leaving the store with a big bag full of five Identical lace bra and undies. Red, black, white, blue and and a lavender purple. Hopefully mum won't steal them.

I get back home around 5:30pm. I go straight to my room with my bag in hand. I go to my window to open it up and let fresh air in.

"Hello there" Jackson speaks from his window. "Hey! What's up" I casually ask.

"Just working on an assignment for biology. You?" He asks. I hold up my bag and shake it. "Just did a little shopping" why do I always smile around him.

Jackson looks at the bag that has a picture of lingerie. He smirks and notices what I've bought. I blush and throw the bag to my bed in need to get rid if it.

Jackson and I talk from time to time through our windows. We have good conversations. I don't know why but I can open up to him. Same goes for him in return.

What I've learned about him is. He's from Montana in America. He's never been any where except for America and Australia. He's born March 23rd and is turning 19 soon. He's a black belt in karate and jujitsu. And he's very talented in art.

Later on in the night I find my self with my music on and doing my homework like a good girl. I hear a knock at my door. "Come in!"

My little sister Layla walks in. "Nicky, may I please use a shirt of yours for Sunday night. I have a party and would like to use your black ripped shirt."

Should I be evil and say no? Tempting.

"Sure, just make sure you return it please when your finished." I walk over to my dresser and pull the wanted shirt out. I smile and give it to her. She kindly thanks me and leaves.

I go back to my bed and sleep finally takes over.