4. Sai, Shika, desire

Sai looked at Shikamaru right in the eyes while he was exploring his mouth.
Red because of the room's heat and his deep want.

"I want you" the pale boy said.

"Do you.. I mean—" Shikamaru cleared his throat. "...love me?" He said after a few seconds like he was hesitating on the question.

"Isn't it obvious?" Responded Sai even more red. "Do you like her too?" he pointed at you.

"Yeah.. the two of you. What a drag. I'll have to choose.." Shikamaru answered pulling Sai closer.

"Iē. I love the two of you too and I think she loves us also.. why not being just the three of us? I'd–"

Sai couldn't finish his talk. Shikamaru kissed him violently. Their teeth touched a few times, it made the shorty smile. Shikamaru was dominant. He grabbed his lover's ass and shook it roughly. Sai liked it.

The Nara boy caressed the hole of his partner gently before putting his finger in, making Sai groan during their kiss. As his finger moved, he grabbed Sai's tree and kept it in his hand.

"Don't make me wait so" the pale boy said. "Come in already."

"You're sure?"

"Fuck yes."

As Sai said, he put himself in a doggy position, exposing his interior to Shika. Shikamaru grabbed each ass cheek with each hand and purred his face between, liking the shorty's hole and balls. Sai liked it badly. He grabbed his own penis and rubbed the head, giving himself some more pleasure.

Shikamaru's member was trembling. It wanted Sai. It wanted to be around a soft heat. It wanted this ass.

"I'm getting in, honey" said Shika before puting his tip on the hole

"Slowly, please, you know, first time like this" pointed out Sai.

"Sure"

Slowly getting in, the brunet caressed Sai's ass softly. The whole head was already in and the shorty's face was crisped in pain.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"No shit. I want it." Sai answered, his voice lowering at each words he pronounced.

" 'kay"

He pushed, slowly, his dick inside his pale boy's hot body. Arrived at the middle of his member (which was already a lot cause of its monstrous size), he started to thrust. Sai tensed his face a bit.

"Need lubrification" remarked Shikamaru. He took himself out of the shorty and went in the kitchen.

The fact that he walked on the bed woke you up. You looked at Sai. He smiled at you and passed him hand in you dark blue hair "You're beautiful when you sleep" he said. You closed back your eyes, smiling and blushing. You continued your sleep.

The Nara boy came back with olive oil in his palm. Sai put himself back into position as he saw Shika open the door. Shikamaru separated the left ass cheek to the right's. He purred the oil on and in Sai's hole before massaging the ass with the extra oil. He put his tip on and pushed. The pale boy's face didn't crisp but relaxed as Shikamaru pushed himself further. He started to thrust.

Sai moaned. Shika felt hot soft feelings all around his tree and as he thrusted, the little enter opened more and more. The shorty fell on his elbows, lowering them his face. It was too good for him to keep exercising force on his hands.
Shikamaru groaned loudly when Sai tensed his anus around him. Tighter it was, better it felt. He started to move his hips in a 8 shape. Sai shook his head in pleasure.

"Oh man~" he kept repeating.

Shikamaru didn't want it to finish now, but he wanted his love to scream and moan loud enough to wake you up. He knew where he had to touch. When he was doing his 8 shaped thing, Sai whined louder when he touched to the higher left. He did so, thrusting only on that spot.

"Fuck it, you're.... going to.. make me.... cum" groaned Sai, breathless.

"I know" replied Shika before slapping the brunet's ass.

Shikamaru gave a violent hip push inside of his shorty right on the spot. Sai grabbed a pillow and screamed in, muffling the noise. Shikamaru knew he hadn't time left before cuming himself. He started to thrust the fastest and hardest he could. Sai couldn't take it anymore as he shook his head and moaned in his pillow.

"SHIKAMARU~" Sai moaned before a white cream came out of his shaking snake.

This made the brunet feel it close. But he didn't come yet. "I want to come in you, Sai." He said.

"Do it" replied Sai between reality and heaven

Shikamaru went fast in the shorty's ass. The pale boy tensed his hole as the brunet thrusted. He couldn't hold it anymore after being tightened inside, full of heat. He burst into Sai, groaning his lovers name.

Exhausted and half soft, Shika took his dick out of the boy and fell on the side of the bed. Sai put his head on Shikamaru's chest. The brunet put out his hand under the shorty's heavy body and grabbed yours, mixing your fingers together.

They closed their eyes. It was almost dark outside on this summer day. Next to you, they fell asleep.