1. The three of you

"Oi, Shikamaru!" You said, calling your friend.

"Oh hi, y/n, you look way too sexy for training" Shikamaru answered, kinda blushing.

"Oh c'mon, I'm just wearing a sleeveless shirt and a short. It reaches my knees !" You protested, embarrassed but also kinda happy inside.

"Hey, both of you !" Sai arrived.

"You late" you protested.

"Yeah I'm sorry, let's train" he replied smiling.

They were your best friends. Since Sai came from ANBU, Shikamaru and you became closer, adding Sai to the group. You three became a Trio. Sakura and Naruto, which were his teammates, looked a bit jealous of your relation.

You three walked to the training area. You chose the one with a lake, you liked to train on water. You didn't even have to get on the place,  the three of you started to throw some shuriken at the trees. Yours (and theirs) landed perfectly on each. Arrived to the place, you sat next to the water. Sai came behind you and Shikamaru followed him.

"It's beautiful" said Sai. He liked all these kind of landscapes. He took out his sketchbook and sat next to you, drawing.

"I like it. Y/n Can I ?" Added Shikamaru, asking if he could sit next to you. You nodded.

You decided to start the training without telling them. You jumped up, and in a flash, you grabbed Shikamaru's hair putting a kunai under his neck.

"Don't low down your guard, hun" you said, smiling.

"Ninpou : cho ju giga!" shouted Sai, as an ink panther jumped at you.

The living drawing grabbed you, and blocked you on the ground. You laughed, they laughed. The panther exploded and ink stained you cute clothes. You thought you were free, but Sai took the place of his art and blocked you.

"Don't let your guard down, hun" he told you, smiling with his eyes closed.

You were under him. He opened his eyes and made eye contact with you. He blushed as he saw your face under his. You watched away, he was intimidating you. His cute straight hair barely showing his forehead protector.

"Ahem, lovers?" said Shikamaru, stopping your moment. He looked jealous, but you thought it was no way, why would he even be?

Sai stand up, gave you a hand to help. You grabbed his hand, stand up and shake yourself a bit. You walked past Shikamaru and passed a finger on his jaw tongue out. This action made him look to the left. He didn't want you to see how hard he blushed at the moment. Sai watched the two of you.

A training session later

You and Shikamaru looked at each other while Sai passed his forearm on his face, drying the sweat that was pearling on him. Both exhausted, you (and Shikamaru) landed on your knees and dropped the kunais.

"I'm... bad... at tai....jutsu" you said, breathing loudly.

"I.. know" answered your friend, before smiling to Sai.

"Let's take a bath in the lake, guys" proposed Sai blushing at Shikamaru's smile. You didn't know what happened between the two of them, but something was clearly happening.

"Great idea. Y/n, may i help you?" Asked the Nara boy before coming to help you stand up.

Before you could even grab his hand, he lifted you up, ran towards the lake and threw you in the water, laughing. Sai didn't wait for his turn - Shikamaru got him also. Both of Sai and you were now soaking wet. You looked at the one that made you so with evil eyes. He laughed even louder.
He began to take out his shirt. It was at normal speed but you saw it as it was in slow motion. Sweat was pearling on his chest and abs. Sai was also staring at his friend, kinda drooling.