Chapter 58.5: ?????

Mulai dari awal

"Right good Tie her up real good" said Theodore "while I survey the damage"

Terra ties up Arfoire in rope, then bandaging and then duct tapes her body still so she looks like she's in a cocoon. Terra then stood up while Theodore glanced over...looking royally pissed off "Jeez...that, don't care swearing now, bitch really screwed up this story"

"Am I right to assume...Arfoire has been manipulating the story?" asked Terra "I mean...she was literally voicing the lines"

"This book, in a weird regard...is the master book where all our story goes, look even as we speak the words are being filled in"

"That's...creepy but how did Arfoire write in it?"

"When in the world of Neptunia, the book tells its story and you all follow it. In this place...there's no control over we do. We're all our own people here"

Terra kept up the conversation, while making glances to the book to see it still noting down the words "While in the Neptunia world, I write down all the records of the story which you guys follow. It's not quite me that writes it...I get all my orders from the guy above me"

"The Author I know" said Terra nodding

"But Arfoire somehow snuck in here...and knocked me out. Villains with rare exceptions can't access this safe place, so once she got in she knocked me out and hi-jacked the story as she saw fit"

"That explains the boss fight itself. It did feel like there was a cheat-code or something going on. I would accepted ARfoire being stronger, it's the true ending boss, but suddenly she's teleporting, the girls lose their powers just like that, I lose my power and we stop moving. Things were big too convenient...but now what?"

Theodore sighs "As much as I want...I can't quite rewind the story clock so to speak. Due to the nature of the timer on the world's end...whatever time you had left when you lost, is what you now have left. What I can do...is 'correct' the 'cheat codes' Arfoire gave herself. Let's see" Theodore scribble away "Can now be harmed, the girls get their strength back and powers and you can be back in the story"

"So...how do I...sort of...get back?" asked Terra

"Hold on, before then...I think it's time for payback. One crucial thing with this book is it must be in balance, so for every 'cheat code' given to one side it must be given to the other. Arfoire had three, the invincibility, power drain and level booster. So you need three on your side...and take your time. The 'story timer' won't advance until you go back into the story"

Terra ponders for a moment before asking "Well first the crucial one. Can you undo the damage me and Enfive took from Arfoire's cheating? I can...but only to a point. I can only remove the damage you took...until Arfoire drained the girls away"

"That'll have to do" said Terra "now for change 2"

"Actually...I have something in mind" Theodore widely grins "We're going to borrow a story element from the next Fanfiction for this one"

"You can do that?"

"Just for Neptune, but it should suffice. This should suffice"

Terra catches a video game in his hand, and on it reads "Megadimension Neptunia?"

"The fans will know what's due to happen...or can guess it" said Theodore "Now for change 3...I've got one last edit planned and for the fans it's a good one. In the action anime, that's been referenced a few times, there's a time when the two main rivals join forces. Physically"