Chapter 5

ARIA'S POV:

I've been laying under the cover for a solid two hours now because I'm way to lazy to physically get out of bed. It's was almost one o'clock in the afternoon, pretty much half the day was gone.

I force myself to get up and grab something to wear, I have to do something today, the rest of the week is back to work.

After taking a quick shower, I grab some knee low LuLu lemon leggings, a sporty tank top.

I'll just go on a little walk.

I grab my phone, and I head out of the house, thankfully today was a warm day but not too sunny.

"Where you headed Ms.Silva? Do you need a ride?" John said standing by the gates .. Maybe he was on security duty too. 

"I'm just thinking of taking a short walk, do you know any nice places to go that aren't too far?" I ask, it just hit me that I have no idea where I was planning to go.

"Well, if you just turn right and keep going down the road you'll see more greenery, there's a little dirt path and since its day time it should be fine, but there's a small back way where its littered a bit, but once you get through you'll see the ponds and the birds in this open sanctuary." John said, almost all in one breath.

"Wow, okay.. Thank you so much John." I give him a nod and make my way outside. I decide to jog for a bit and warm up my muscles, then I'll walk the way back home.

I put my earphones in and I blast some Shakira.

I come to the end of the street and see the little dirt path.. I jog up and head into it.

At first it was a bit dirty on my shoes but then it started to be more solid ground,

I hate running in mud.

I kept running mainly because the breeze was the only thing keeping me cool. I shake my iPod to change to the next song and stop in my tracks.

I reverse slowly and tilt my head back towards into a short pathway that opened to this shack or shed that had graffiti all over it.

Out of curiosity I walk over and pause looking at all the paint marks.

I see various names, of course all in very cool font.

I circulate around the shed taking in the images, they were pretty but I need to keep jogging before I lose my momentum.

I start to walk away when one thing catches my eye. I look at this neon orange paint that seemed brighter than the others, It was right above the door of this place. I moved closer and realized what it wrote

"JUSTIN"

"Justin" I said out loud. "Awesome" I roll my eyes, as if billionaire Mr.Hot Shot was gonna take his rolls Royce out here in the middle of the woods and pull out a graffiti can spray paint his name with a stupid ass crown right beside it.

His ego is way to high to even step on dirt.

I stick up my middle finger towards the name and start to run back on my path..

--

I arrive back home all tired down and sweaty and take a quick shower and then head down stairs.

I walk into the dining room and see all these clothes and different racks of outfits everywhere.

"What is going on?" I say to myself .. I bump into at least 3 gay men wearing patterns I didn't even know existed before I made it safely into the kitchen.