Chapter 2

ARIAS POV:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm which was set to twelve in the afternoon.

Time zone problems.

I slept like a baby last night, the window was open so there was a breeze but my covers kept me warm.

I lifted myself from the bed and sluggishly made my way over to my walk in closet, I'm so thankful I unpacked last night.

I grabbed my blazer and a pair of loose black lace shorts with a white shirt and made my way to the bathroom to shower.

I straightened my silky brown hair (thanks to the designer shampoo Kendall provided) and applied some tinted moisturizer over my naturally tan face. After I followed some mascara, and just a bit of winged eyeliner to let my green blue eyes stand out at bit.

I applied some of my eos and I was pretty much ready to go.

But first I had to find out where that coffee shop is.

I made my way downstairs and heard some people chatting from the kitchen.

I walk in and see Kylie and Khloe trying to figure out how to work a waffle maker.

"Good morning guys!" I say with a bright smile.

"Hey girl" they both say in sync.

"How did you sleep?" Khloe asked leaving Kylie to the waffle maker.

"Like a baby." I told her with a giggle.

"I give up." Kylie said also ditching the waffle maker.

I laughed, "Anyways, I was wondering how to get to this coffee shop? I have to meet someone there today but I have no clue where it is." I tell them.

"I'll tell you the directions and just take one of our cars." Khloe said.

My eyes widened "No, I can take the subway or a taxi, it's fine."

"We don't do subways and taxi's in our family and now that you're a part of it, how about you go to the garage to choose one." Kylie said with a chuckle.

"You guys are crazy" I say letting out a laugh "but thank you, honestly."

"Stop saying thank you, you should expect this." Khloe laughed ushering me towards the garage.

In the garage there were 4 sports cars.. And when you moved into the long driveway there were 15 more cars, specifically range rovers, and Mercedes G wagons.

I was gonna make my way to the small BMW parked far away but I heard someone behind me.

"Hey there!" a man said.

I turn around and see a guy who resembled Kim, Khloe and Kourtney.

"Hi, I'm Aria. Khloe told me to-"

"Yeah yeah, go for it. You have your license right?" He asked.

I nodded. "I took the advanced drivers test, which works for US and Canada too" I say proudly.

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. I'm Robert, but you can call me Rob."

"Nice to meet you" I say shaking his hand.

"Anyways, the car I recommend taking to impress that new boss of yours is that made black Audi A7 right there." he pointed at one of the sports cars in the garage.

My jaw dropped.. For what the third time?

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yeah we got crazy insurance on it, so it's no biggie."