Chapter 3

Aria's POV

Today is my first day of the job. I really wasn't all that excited. I mean honestly, if you had an asshole of a boss would you wanna work?

I had set my alarm for 10 am because I wanted to be out of the house by 11 to get coffee.

I slap my hand on the alarm clock for the 3rd time. SHIT! It was already 11! I can't be late on the first day. Well I can't really skip my shower, I can't start my day without showering.

I go over to my closet and pull out my silk robe and a towel and head to the shower.

I turn the bath water on and test it to make sure it's just the right temperature.

I then pull my hair out of the hair tie I had it in, and step into the shower. I let the warm water run all over my back and it relaxes my muscles.

I squirt some shampoo into the palm of my hand and start to scrub my scalp.

Literally heaven.

I rinse out my hair, and grab the conditioner and run in through my hair. While that's sitting in my hair I shave in all the necessary places and begin to think about Justin.

There's something really mysterious about him that I can't seem to pin point about him. It seems like he is hiding something. It can almost be mistaken we as sexy.

No Aria, what are you doing? This guy is nothing but your boss, don't worry about him.

I rinse after my shower and wrap myself in my robe. I look at my phone and it's only 11:15, thank god.

I go to my closet and pull out black leggings, a cute shirt with printong on it, and my favorite black leather jacket.

I go to the mirror and wipe off the steam and stare at my reflection.

I apply light eyeliner, and coat myself with mascara. Everyone says I can pull off no makeup, but I honestly just don't see it.

Then I just throw my hair into a messy ponytail, I mean I have nobody to impress.

Right?

Interrupting my thoughts, my phone beeps. Who could possibly be texting me?

I press the home button and a text pops up.

Justin:

Hope you're ready for your first day, don't be late.

-J

Really dude? Have some faith in me.

As I'm typing in my response, another text comes up.

Justin:

Oh yeah and make sure you wear all black.

-J

I roll my eyes, there's no point in texting back considering it's already 11:50.

Fuck I'm already gonna be late on my first day.

*************************************

Justin's POV

This bitch has got me fucked up.

I specifically take my time to text her and remind her NOT to be late. And what does she do?

Come late.

I pace back and forth by the entrance of the restaurant.

It's her first day and if she is trying to impress me in any sort of way this isn't the way to start is.