where am i?

The sun shining through the window warned your face. You sat up, stretched, and took a deep breath.

"mmmm" you moaned "breakfast." Your eyes shot open with realization, you weren't home.

You looked around the red room to see empty apple juice cartons, various vinyls laying around, and a broken sword. You got up off of the bed and grabbed the busted sword, for protection of course.

You follow the smell into a small kitchen where there was an unmanned frying pan with bacon and eggs in it.

"hey _____" you heard from behind you.

With out realizing who the voice came from you swung around, wielding the sword wildly.

"fucking shit! ow! what the hell _____?!" it was dave. you just kind of stabbed dave strider. good job.

"Oh shit! Dave I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you oh my go- wait. why am I in your house?" you exclaimed.

"uh _____, you kind of just stabbed me can I please get cleaned up before you ask me all these questions"

<><><>time lapse <><><>

You had patched dave up, now time for the interrogation.

"Dave, why am I in your house?"

"well, _____, after the whole you kicking down Karkat's closet door and running out of his house I left and followed you to make sure you were safe. I didn't want you to hurt yourself."

"Dave that's really kind of you, but do you think kidnapping me is a good way to make sure I don't get hurt?"

"uh, no and yes. can you please just listen to me for once, _____? I care about you okay? there I said it. I care about you a lot and I just want to kill that stupid speech impaired asshole for leading you on and hurting you."

"Dave, I do- I don't know what to say." you flushed.

Dave reached his hand over and put it on your cheek. He leaned in close. You were paralyzed (what's he gonna do? who knows. I know). He kissed your cheek then got up and walked out of the room.

AN

sorry guys I'm like falling asleep tbh and my eyes aren't even open all the way sorry for a shorty chapter.